Respect to Warrel

I agree completely. Warrell seems to be very down to earth in a lot of the interviews I've read, and he seems to have a nice logical and level-headed view of everything from personal life to business. He and Mikeal akerfeldt are pretty much the type of place I'd like to be in 10 years. Playing metal, but keeping a good job doing something I love as well (in warrell's case cooking, and akerfeldts the record store he co-owns).

Too bad only the very talented such as Warrell and Mikeal get a chance to live out a dream like that. Life is hard for those who aren't naturally inclined or skilled at something they love to do.

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: I'm sorry. :lol: Well, this attempt was a pure failure. I thought I would give it a shot...but.......*sigh*

No it wasn't LOM. Your heart was in the right place, and I can only speak for myself. I feel I've conducted myself as best as I could, given my immaturity level. You hit a nerve with me, and it's not your fault. I'm sorry if I came off badly, it's just that I'm pissed at this forum, and some of it's unclear rules of conduct. You meant well, it didn't back fire.

I enjoy when the band comes around! :) I do believe that is the very reason we have the unregistered option in here. I think it's for them! They can pop in whenever they might have time.

h