warrel in live perfomance

the chorus part of born was awsome at the seattle 4/12 show with arch enemy and chimaira. the crowd was really into it. WD is a great singer and he should keep up the good work. Also the enemies of reality chorus was cool too. going to a nevermore concert on my birthday was totally awesome

You got be fucking stupid and shit man. If they are a signed aband and shit, of course he sdn to it live. I mean di they couldn't do it live wiould they be sugned/? Seriously. You got think asnd shit before making aq pois like this. THey don' t just sikgn anyone man. You got know your sshit., So a;;the advue u caqn guve iyu us thgnk befoire yiy opist agaun man. Or else tu just looj stupid. Know what I;m, saying?

of 7 times:
- 2 totally bad due to the fact he was heavily wasted (2001),
- one more very bad due to illness (2003),
- next one was acceptable (first half of 2005),
- last 3 from last year amazing (October). :)

If he doesn't abuse people ...he might be better....
clean skin well em....
straight edge now>???? is that the question...now???

I saw them twice in Salzburg in 2003 and in Ljubljana in 2005, and both times he was amazing

i've seen them twice- the first time i had never listened to them before, and it was their live show that really got me into them- that doesnt happen very often.

the next time, it was without a doubt one of the best concerts i've ever seen, and i go to a shitload of shows.

maybe the fact that you were at gigantour had a little to do with it, i've only seen them in a small club, and i guess performing in a big fucking stadium or field or wherever you saw them could have fucked up the sound. doppler effect anyone?

shits ALWAYS better at jaxx :)

kerrys wear boots said:
shits ALWAYS better at jaxx :)

Well, unless you're talking about monitors. :lol:

I've seen Warrel, uh, a lot. I've seen him be amazing (Jaxx in May, the DNB show we played with them and AE), and I've seen him have his not-so-good moments ("The Learning" at 930 without rehearsing it probably wasn't the best move, but, hey, it was a fan request!), but he's generally 1.) Very Intense and 2) Very Good.

eaeolian said:

I've seen Warrel, uh, a lot. I've seen him be amazing (Jaxx in May, the DNB show we played with them and AE), and I've seen him have his not-so-good moments ("The Learning" at 930 without rehearsing it probably wasn't the best move, but, hey, it was a fan request!), but he's generally 1.) Very Intense and 2) Very Good.

the degree of intenseness on stage was actually something i wasnt prepared for when i saw him but it was fuckin great to watch. looked like he was about to go pychopath at any time:lol:

Haven't seen Warrel live but from the video clips I have seen, pretty damn good, including a bootleg from their first show in 92, very intense persona on stage, drunk or not drunk.

eaeolian said:

Hahaha, I've never seen Jaxx do anything for the opening bands but mic their amps :( lol

And the sound at Jaxx really isn't that great, but it's a nice little venue when it's not crowded as fuck.