Warrel Danes solo endeavor

Sorrowed

Maiden the USA
Nov 10, 2005
Purgatory , Washington ( State )
so I have read that some of you guys/gals own or have some of this in their grasps and I was hoping ( like a kid at xmas)that I could hear it ASAP ..I had a buddy ask Warrel about it but I dont remember wtf he said .. so for the privy people do tell more I know hes a fan of green carnation and porcupine tree I hope its just as brilliant and I know it will be ..so please tell me when this is expected to be out for the masses
and whats it like ? is it Metal or Rock or what I'll hold my breath till ya answer hurry Im turning a lovley shade of colbalt
( PS ) if this has been adressed before plz link me to the topic

Hey Thanks Tiff I knew with all you intelligent Neverboarders that this would have been adressed before and as for heavy & dark thats the draw to Nevermore for me...& the necromancing bet that would have to be the best sex Ive had in years * bring it *:lol:

so I read the link ya gave me and not to bitch but heres a quote from Mr Dane himself "oh well I was gonna say something official tomorrow anyway".. but tomorrow turned into yesterday ...cuz I didnt find shit and I looked:cry:

so I have to ask when is this going to be out? hummm

between rock and metal.
it will be brilliant according to my criteria, but of course, no opinion is ever objective.

...wow, so much information...