ProgPower exclusive interview with WD

Honestly, when I learned the interview upset Jeff, I was completely puzzled. When the topic of Nevermore's split came up, you could hear the raw emotion in Warrel's voice. Nothing he said struck me as being vindictive, or even angry. He just seemed genuinely upset by the whole thing.

Honestly, when I learned the interview upset Jeff, I was completely puzzled. When the topic of Nevermore's split came up, you could hear the raw emotion in Warrel's voice. Nothing he said struck me as being vindictive, or even angry. He just seemed genuinely upset by the whole thing.

even while reading the interview it sounds like he showed a lot of restraint. don't really get what jeff could be pissed about with that interview.

I don't want a shit show. One thing I can't fucking stand is taking sides. 'Oh I'm with WD! Jeff is an ass'! 'No, Jeff is awesome, WD ruined Nevermore'!

It's already started, which is fucked.

this dude is apparently going to be playing in Sanctuary instead of Jeff. A local Seattle dude who plays in a bunch of grunge tribute bands seems like. maybe he even posts here?

Last edited by a moderator:
kelly kisio does not approve of your post

kisio.jpg