New 8 minute Interview with WD at Bloodstock

BM trolls! What a bunch of wankers! They've got nothing better to do with their time.

Warrel - I'd pay more attention to the fans that do care about what you have to say and are excited to hear new music for the first time in many, many years! I know the new songs have only been played live a few times and the sound quality isn't studio-perfect, but I've been starting each day by playing them and I already find myself singing them in my head afterwards. Most of these interviews are pretty standard, but I thought she did a good job and the true fans appreciated what you had to say!

Well said.........sorry I wasn't more articulate with my reply :)

I loved the interview, it was so infectious seeing Warrel so positive and excited for the new album and the future, can't stop smiling when I watch it. When I'm feeling down I'm just going to watch that video again and again to get some of Warrel's happiness. Bloodstock WAS awesome and thanks so much for coming to play for us.

Agree with you totally on the new songs too, they are so catchy. The new album WILL be killer!!

The songs sound killer but warrels enthusiasm makes me more pumped to hear the new record. Haven't seen him that jacked up in a long time.

Really inspiring me to write really evil lyrics.

Not sure if the "evil" is supposed to simply mean "great", or if he's referring to something sinister, but Sanctuary lyrics always had a more sinister vibe to them. I think Warrel became a lot better with lyrics over time though for sure, but it will be interesting to hear some of the old mystical/fun style again over angst/brooding (not that I mind the latter, it's just nice to hear different things).

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Gotta love the scathing BM comments, it's great to know that there are 10 little kids that would scream with joy if I shot myself in the head

:lol:

They're not too bad. No one is immune from the onslaught of derogatory insults from the blabbertrolls. Haven't we all logged onto blabbermouth to make fun of Trivium at least once? :lol: