What are Nevermore's feelings on bootlegs and bootleging in general?

I know WD doesn't mind...unless his twisted mind got screwed up again...hehe

just kiddin of course *ahum*

btw ID here

Who gives a flying fuck, wanker...

DO WHAT U WANT..
MORONS LIKE YOU WRECK THIS WORLD.

Hmm I wonder if that was true light? I just wanted to know what the band thought. Personally I see nothing wrong with bootleg TRADING. You shouldn't sell them becasue then your making money of the band. As long as you are trading stuff that can not be bought anywhere else I think its fine.

All I did was make one comment about how no one could understand true lights post and now it's like he's out to kill me or something. A lot of other people in that thread said they couldn't understand him but he attacks me? What is this guys problem?

P.S. Don't use the word "wanker" as an atempt at a serious insult, it makes you look stupid.

I have a lot of boots, I only trade them out as I fucking HATE sellers!

I got a few Nevermore's in my day, escpecially the one from Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago in April of last year.

If the band wantsa copy, I'd be more than happy to give 'em all I have...LOL.

Brownie points!

Well, then I'll ask the question: Is this Slayer an online file or Mp3? I hate the sound on them! I usually trade through snail mail; I don't do the ftp or anything.

If I remember right one of the reasons for the In memory Ep was people were bootlegging some very poor quality versions of Optimist or Pessimist and Matricide. Then of course selling them with thier extreme low quality at high prices.

So I don't know if they care but I'd guess quality is an issue.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
do they allow taping and everyone that goes is too fuckin lazy to record? or is there tight security?

In October I was instructed to turn off the camera after just a few seconds of filming, I don't know why exactly...no reason was given.