someone knowledgable about burning

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
hello. got a question. i know i can burn these vids i have (nevermore bootlegs from dsm) anytime and watch them on my pc. but i heard somewhere i can burn them onto a cdr and watch them on my dvd player. is this true? i heard about the program somewhere...(nero???) anyways, and info on this would be greatly appreciated
:confused:

I'm not sure but you have to find a program that convert the video that you have to VCD ( mpeg )...
then you use a software to burn the cd..
but there are some softwares that convert to VCD and burn...
but I don't know their names.. since I don't have a CD recorder...
a friend has.. and he told me this...

I've seen advertisements on the internet that say you can burn vids onto a cdr and watch them on your dvd player, but I have not checked them out, so I am not for sure. I know this didn't help you any, I thought it might, but it turns out that I didn't actually give you any useful information at all. Oh well.

Both are correct, but it takes 6 hours to several DAYS to create these CDs... (I tried.) This means your PC is left on that long while it processes the file.

Heh, I also thought about burning of... well, of something else than CDs. Turned out the topic was not as interesting as I first thought it would be.

get teh lastest off kazaa

also to convert dvd's to cdr's use divx, takes 2hrs of a P4 1.8, and i know i have done it...

any converters try winmx or kazaa ther eall on there...

speaking of burning, whats the best thing u people have ever burnt? i recall burning a barn down as a child because we needed some space in the yard hahaha. any good stories?

the bacon was still in the box! we were making potato soup and weren't paying attention when the box was shoved over the burner on the stove! To make it worse, we heated the soup too much for too long, and when we went to stir it, this black nasty filmy stuff from the bottom rose to the top! We didn't eat any after being so grossed out but some kids ate some not knowing anything. our class was bad! When we made cakes one group put ex-lax in theirs. Luckily I was informed but most of the class wasn't!!!!!

I have always wanted to burn a rat. But that has not been possible yet. The coolest thing so far has probably been hmmm... I don't know actually. Must have been some stupid toy I burned as a kid.

But I'm looking forward to the rat burning, man has to have dreams you know :)

heres some fun for the kiddies. go to your local chemist /alchemist
and ask for a bag full of magnesium strips. then buy a crucible.
make a wick to the bag, light the bitch and run. make sure ure wearing eye protection. whatever u do, DO NOT look directly in the flame hahaha by the way, it its a humongous blue/purple bright as shit flame, u did it right.

mg+o2=flare (magnesium oxide)