my observation about other band's fans

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
Slayer - "hahaha, they used a piano! pussies! they will never defeat the almighty SLAYER!!!"

Metallica - "i dont enjoy all the screaming in metal. i dont get it? why wont people just LISTEN to Load and Reload at least once and analyze it song for song? lets send Kirk something for his birthday!"

Black Label Society - "dude i am so drunk right now, somehow i am still using the computer... i think im lieing to all of you! brothers, you guys see Zakk's beard?! holy shit! i wanna grow one just like it!"

Nevermore - "i like all different styles of music, not just metal. slayer's pretty good, metallica could be better, but all-round, they are good."

---

those are my obervations from being on these bands' messae boards..

Slayer - hardcore, brutal, if its not fast and heavy, it sucks

Metallica - total ass-kissers, accept anything that gets thrown at em

BLS
- drink beer because of zakk, want to grow beards because of zakk, mostly lame and childish

Nevermore - the civilized metalheads. experiment with different sorts of musical genres. metal, classical, jazz, country, and dare i say... RAP! *cough*neal*cough*. we arent too quick to judge *looks over at retarded penguin and motions him to WAIT for the metallica album to be released BEFORE he analyzes a 3 second clip of Hetfield singing in the control room* mostly, we are all more open-minded than most other bands' fans

just a little observation

I wanna add one:

Pantera - "I'm from down south and I drink beer!! Phil Anselmo, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! I gots me a new trailer and I'm playing Walk now! Respect!"

Eh, at least that's what I think.

Opeth - "Opeth is the greatest band ever, anyone who doesn't like them obviously is incapable of hearing what makes them good"

No, Pantera is more like:
"YOUI FAGHSSSSS OYOUUUUUU SUCKK COCKKC IFF YOIYU DON'T LIKE PANTERA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OTHER BANDS AREEEEE GAYYYYY!!!!!! FUCKK YOUUOOU!!" (But, with much worse spelling & grammar, & even more "gay" insults.)

Megadeth:
"Dave writes much more complex & technical riffs than James does, & his leads are way more technical than Kirk's flailing around & stomping on the Wah pedal." (Always comparing them to Metallica, just like MegaDave has always done to himself.)

Nevermore...

indeed.....

Slipknot - "they are so badass! its all about the masks! the drummer is the fastest drummer in the world! you cant top that!"

Linkin Park - "i can so relate to their music, ya know? of course you dont! you dont understand it! stop playing that... Dead Face.... Mask thing, its scaring me! its evil! AHH!"

Funeral Mask - "umm....oh, wait. i don't know anyone else who listens to Funeral Mask, sorry. I really should have thought this through more."

an american nu-metal band :lol: saw them open for Slayer in 2001.... it was half-appealing.... because the guitarist blew a big snot on their keyboardist, then the keyboardist ran backstage in disgust, and his hair was soaking wet... musta dunked his head somewhere :lol: im still laughing my ass off about it :lol: