Observation about Forum....

Morningrise, if i remember correctly i kind of brought this point up many months ago, about newbies coming on and asking stupid shit all the time!
And you were one to oppose me in my opinions of this subject. I used to read this board with a passion, but i do just for something to do......
:err: :err: :err:

all this talk about shoving things in peoples asses reminds me strangly of a cradle of filth show :confused:

wow i didnt expect this thread to get so huge this quick. im gone for 6 hours and all of a sudden this thing is 3 pages. this thread should be renamed to the ultimate bitch thread. You guys are taking this thread way to seriously. And jayde and misanthrope are taking it way to personally. Morningrise said maybe we should cut down on the number of pointless threads (it was just a thought from him) and all of a sudden misanthrope and jayde started getting offensive like they knew they were the ones starting them:confused:
Now im just trying to say something jayde so dont get offended or bitchy please. Maybe, now just MAYBE we could cut down on the number of stupid threads. I dont remember any of your other threads besides the gummy bears one. Thats fine i dont care. but if more and more people started to post stuff like that, wouldnt this board lose instrest fast?? i think it would and you know it would too. Its ok if there is one or two threads about some really dumb shit but not alot. it would be dumb if every thread was like- "im eating gummy bears now", "im scratching my nuts at the moment", "maybe i should go get some food", "i have to go to the bathroom"
im not saying the board is like that now cause i love this board but i just dont want it turning into that. so hopefully you dont get so mad at this board that you decide to get angry and make alot of dumb threads just to piss us off.
And misanthrope: am i really that silent on this board??? i go on the board every time im online so i think im here alot. Well maybe its just not up to your 1,000 and whatever posts you have. damn man. is that all you do all day? how can you have that many in so short of time?

My gummy worm thread was just me asking if there were more than three color because I was pretty sure there were. It was a question. It's not like I just said "dude, gummy worms, yeah"

I think there's plenty of intellect on this board.

And I don't even want to think about what goes on a Cradle of Filth shows.

im a quick typer
over a 150 words per minute ( more like 200 ) and i dont mind reading.

Edit: what if i say NO. Plain an simple i wont cut the number of stupid threads and actively seek to start them if no one else do? would you live?

A Gummy Worm thread?...... A GUMMY WORM THREAD!!!!!?

Now what kind of a sad git starts a gummy worm thread!

Now A GUMMY BEAR THREAD on the other hand, that's a totally different story......

What's the moral of this story I hear you ask?........

GUMMY BEARS ROOL!!!!!!! :loco:

*Quickly dives behind the nearest well-fortified object*

I guess what I'm trying to say is that while I do happen to have a rather strong opinion on this thread (which isn't necesarily what you think it is), POSTING ON THIS THREAD HAS BECOME AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY. No one is listening to each other any more.......

Suggestions:....Hmmmmm, can this thread, and start up a new (and dare I say) more 'intelligent' one.

OK: Now I've added my two-fifths of one-third of sweet *uck all, I'll be off then:D

To Jayde
I never said anything bad about your gummy bears thread, I clearly said that something Soulreaper said IN IT got something clicking in my head.
I agree theres plenty of intellect on the board.
You guys just don't seem to see what I was trying to say, and thats my fault for miscommunication.
And I don't see where a problem with newbies comes in because I never stated anything about that. And for Jayde and Misanthrope (people that have been here over a month) to take it like that is silly and childish.