Ledmag and anyone else who's wondering

G

gs

The reason I made that post to Iris was because, from what I observed, she seemed to be getting harrassed by Tee. Maybe I misread, read into, or misunderstood, whatever the case, it pissed me off to see someone who I always see who's nice being talked to in such a demeaning way. Sure I was being nosy and got into something that probably isn't my business, but when I have to look at it on a Nevermore forum, it was just lame. And looking at the other girl's replies to my initial post, I seemed to hit the nail on the head. Iris comes across as too nice to call anyone out on any shit they give her. So, in my drunken state, I felt the need to stick up for her.
I wouldn't expect a guy to understand...walk in a woman's shoes and you will find a lot of misunderstandings and bullshit, usually based on insecurity, jealousy, and all out pettiness. Do many of your girlfriends have a large crowd of female friends? Probably not is my guess. And the reasons are above. Guy friends just seem to be less maintenence and no bs. And you guys can insult each other all day and it doesn't matter to you.
You asked, so I told. I'm sure none of this interests most of you anyways. Sorry to clog the board with this crap.

hahahha...i have more female friends than male friends...i know the females....

well, i do the same thing...stand up for my pals.

BUt yeah, thansk for the INFO.

and just for the record, do we know you as another nick than GIRLS SUCK.

oh yeah, im married, and she has lots of friends...as i said above, i know girls. ANd Girls aint much different than guys.

GUys are jelous, greedy, HORNY, so are girls. Iv eheard teh girls sex talk, thinking i was passed out, or in the other room with my ears turned off. IN my 30 yrs on this rock, i have came to lots of conclusions on both sexes

ANd one can be a bit too nice for their own good at times. ANd the REALLY nice ones, (the ones who are so nice it nearly makes you PUKE) they normally haev something to hide. Be it their FACE, their BODY, their etc.........On the net, and in real life. And they try to make up for it with their niceness, and their philosiphies. Now, im not calling anyone out here, cause at this very moment, im excluding ALL THE females i know exclusivly from the NET.

in other words (in regards to my above reply) the niceness can lose its REAL if you get me here....and then its just plastic, as plastic as a PEZZ container. NAd i do since a lot of that in this mesage board from time to time.

ledmag said:
hahahha...i have more female friends than male friends...i know the females....

well, i do the same thing...stand up for my pals.

BUt yeah, thansk for the INFO.

and just for the record, do we know you as another nick than GIRLS SUCK.

oh yeah, im married, and she has lots of friends...as i said above, i know girls. ANd Girls aint much different than guys.

GUys are jelous, greedy, HORNY, so are girls. Iv eheard teh girls sex talk, thinking i was passed out, or in the other room with my ears turned off. IN my 30 yrs on this rock, i have came to lots of conclusions on both sexes

ANd one can be a bit too nice for their own good at times. ANd the REALLY nice ones, (the ones who are so nice it nearly makes you PUKE) they normally haev something to hide. Be it their FACE, their BODY, their etc.........On the net, and in real life. And they try to make up for it with their niceness, and their philosiphies. Now, im not calling anyone out here, cause at this very moment, im excluding ALL THE females i know exclusivly from the NET.

I must know all the good guys then. :) I've never heard of any of my guyfriends or past/present boyfriend get in a fight with someone over something so petty as what I saw here. Anyways, maybe we should leave it be.
And I need to register. I don't usually post, don't think you know me.

Just cause these so called good guys you know act well while around you, doesnt mean they arent thinking the sort of things i was speaking of above. And it doesnt mean they dont actually partake in that sort of behavior whne they are not around you.....get me here?

IMO, the main difference between a male and female would be the body parts. We dont think that different from each other...

YOu know there are exeptions to what ive said.

Led, if we ever get the chance?
We should meet eachother, then you'll know.

Iris.
Gs..thnx, it's ok.
we understand..enough for us, too much for others.
-x-

ledmag said:
I see the reason I was away for a while is still here... I just feel I need to tell everyone that I understand and AGREE 100% on this with Ledmag! Sorry if it hurts anyone, basically I don't care, I just feel that some people spend too much time with being nice to everyone instead of being happy that Nevermore is FINALLY going to release that fuckin' new record that everybody has been waiting for. To be honest I would be more than glad to participate in Nevermore- or at least music-releated topics than things like "I have seen your soul this morning and it's shining like a star". This is that simple.

And I don't think that anyone, I said ANYONE (including me of course) has anything to do with Tee's and Iris' common issue (if they have any) so I don't see why an unregistered GS have the need to stand up and say anything bad to anyone. You know, GS, you are doing exactly the same thing that makes you so angry about Tee herself...

Reactions: Tee
IRIS>>>I really have nothing against you, if i did, you would already know, trust me. You would. As far as meeting you, i dont know what i would come up with, nor what you would expect me to think. What are you getting at with that comment? are you sayin my eyes would suddenly come open? Cause, if thats the case, im the way i am, i am happy when im happy, and when im not, Im not. I take things for what they are, good or bad, and just go with it. Im nice when i feel like it, and im an asshole when i feel like, its no secret.
All im doin is sayin my opinion on most ppl who are overly nice. I dont read half your stuff, no offence, we just dont chat alot, noones fault, no one to blame, its just the way it is.
As i was reading the various iris threads, i just noticed a bunch of hippy hippy shake nice bullshit, for no other reason than for being nice....THAT MAKES IT FAKE. EVerything is not nice all time, nor bad all the time.

Post what you want, act like you want, im not dictating to you. Just telling my part to the others who was doin the same.
ANd yeah, what would i SEE if imet you? honestly, i dont think my opinion on overly overboard nice ppl would change.

Get out, and really look at ppl, study them, watch them do their normal everyday things. DO it in stores and resturaunts, you may see what im talking about.

Neverlady said:
I see the reason I was away for a while is still here... I just feel I need to tell everyone that I understand and AGREE 100% on this with Ledmag! Sorry if it hurts anyone, basically I don't care, I just feel that some people spend too much time with being nice to everyone instead of being happy that Nevermore is FINALLY going to release that fuckin' new record that everybody has been waiting for. To be honest I would be more than glad to participate in Nevermore- or at least music-releated topics than things like "I have seen your soul this morning and it's shining like a star". This is that simple.

And I don't think that anyone, I said ANYONE (including me of course) has anything to do with Tee's and Iris' common issue (if they have any) so I don't see why an unregistered GS have the need to stand up and say anything bad to anyone. You know, GS, you are doing exactly the same thing that makes you so angry about Tee herself...

If you don't like someone's personality, but they aren't bothering you, that gives you the right to be nasty over a forum? If that's the case, fuck you people. No wonder people complain this board is immature. Sure it's life and sticks and stones and all that, but what's the point?
And I didn't go off calling anyone a whale either.
Your hearts are so cold you don't even see it.
If you're friends with Tee, I see why you're sticking up for her, friends do that. But the people with hearts saw that she was being rude and agreed with what I said. Maybe I attacked her and it wasn't called for but I was just pointing out what I observed...sorry you guys can't see it or handle it.
I think it's a riot when fans seem to fight over these guys. I remember on the old board some girl was all mad because people were ragging on her for making these guys cookies or some crap. And everyone was trying to be the best and biggest fan.
These guys are people just like you and me, it's so silly to argue over them and worry about posts they make and crap like that.
Can't it all just be fun?

People are not nice. I worked retail for about a year and after I stopped that I would've been a happy man if I didn't even have to look at another person my entire life. Led's right. Just go out to a store or something, and you're bound to see someone with some hang-up or other.