ledmag and Shpongled - read

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Enough is enough, like, now.

You are both long time members and I'd like to keep it that way. I know the Nevermore forum is more lenient (sp?) that most but it's time to stop what you guys are doing.

Led I know your jokes are over a lot of peoples heads, and you have to realize that sometimes. Sarcasm doesn't always come through via type.

Shpongled you can get mad that's your right, but never make threats at someone to the point of which you did. Ever. I don't tolerate that kind of stuff on ANY forum here on the site.

If anyone has a true problem, you report the post and I can handle it. I'm deleting the posts that were made, move on, put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do. But it's done.

Enough is enough, like, now.

You are both long time members and I'd like to keep it that way. I know the Nevermore forum is more lenient (sp?) that most but it's time to stop what you guys are doing.

Led I know your jokes are over a lot of peoples heads, and you have to realize that sometimes. Sarcasm doesn't always come through via type.

Shpongled you can get mad that's your right, but never make threats at someone to the point of which you did. Ever. I don't tolerate that kind of stuff on ANY forum here on the site.

If anyone has a true problem, you report the post and I can handle it. I'm deleting the posts that were made, move on, put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do. But it's done.
Will do, although for the record I was as far from serious as I've ever been. I thought anyone that's read more than a few of my posts before wouldn't have much trouble figuring it out... especially Ledmag.

D,
when are you going to let me buy you a beer at Jaxx, hmmmm? :cool:

How about a bland JAXX soda? I'm one of those boring pansies who don't drink any more... (THE HORROR I know....) :kickass: . I plan on getting to the March 1 show (Circus Maximus/Manticora/Circle II Circle). I actually haven't been to JAXX in ages!

I never knew Deron was from that area :Spin:

Life long Manassasholian. :)

How about a bland JAXX soda? I'm one of those boring pansies who don't drink any more... (THE HORROR I know....) :kickass: . I plan on getting to the March 1 show (Circus Maximus/Manticora/Circle II Circle). I actually haven't been to JAXX in ages!

Life long Manassasholian. :)

Not coming out before? There are plenty of good shows before March 1st...

think about it :cool: