LEDMAG, some CATHEDRAL VHS info....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I got the www.metaldisc.com catolog this past weekend and the CATHEDRAL video was available there. I forgot the price, but I know youlike CATHEDRAL and I didn't know if you had this video or not. For more information about the video go to www.metaldisc.com. By the way, this is where I got the "Believe In Nothing" C.D. single. If you can't find out any info there, contact me and I let you know the price, how to order, etc....

P.S. I'm interested in getting the NEVERMORE shows you have on VHS. I can hook up 2 VCR'S or if you can maybe I can send you a tape and let you record them for me if you don't mind. Cheers.

Troy has one of teh tapes. He has made some dubbs, and he is sending the tape back to me. IT hasnt gotten back yet.

The other one, yeah, email me, and ill mail it you if you wnat, then you can dubb, then send it back...or we can meet...up to you dude. let me know.

Hey, the one troy has, is the same you have.......no prob.....the other one is the 3 show..hell yeah...i wasnt thinking properly. Just let me know hahhahaha

ANd thanks for teh info..the VHS is the only thing i havent got by Cathedral....thanks a lot.

Ron had the DVD in teh store a while back, but he cant get the VHS.

I am going to look into that link. I havent yet....lazy, and busy.

But yeah, get back with me.