Calling Ledmag....

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
...Have you had a go at The Learning?? Fuck man, I got up to that WEIRD as hell break, the one that he called "Godly riff"

Wow.... That's all i can say.

I've got the whole song down PAT to there, and then i just skip the bloody track. ha ha. :lol:

I lent POE to the other guitarist, and told him that we were going to do a FULL cover of the learning, and he told me that he didn't want to be in a band with a crazy motherfucker like me. :lol: ha ha.... I think i scared the poor guy away.

I think we're bound for another epic rehearsal, our NEW drummer is impressed as hell with VANS drumming on poe... i think i've converted him to the NEVERMORE way of life >>> Have you given the drums a good listen? Man, all the strange symbol work, the offbeat ride-hits and stuff. Wow.

I'm on a buzz now... too much coffeee....... aaaaaaah......!!

for the LEARNING, not a bad song, but POE IS STILL sjot tp to the other stuff out there....
EXCELLENT CHOISE...

next in line you should try very easy stuff...

good luck

hye YOU check out white zombie, sounds great at the intro...keyboard spray, but turns into an industrail boy band...

Yeah, next in line is simple as hell...

So is seven tongues of god... except that STRANGE as hell bit before the chorus.

Ihavent had time yet. Im workin on DEATH right now. Im listenin to a lot of WIERD stuff right now too.

I am going to give it a whirl though,,rather soon.

I need a cd of you and your band. Tell me how much including SHIPPING. Im glad your gettin the chance for these types of jams, you LEArn IMMENSELY from lengthy ones. I always stepped up 3 or 4 steps every time i used to have lenghy ones.

I GOT MARTYR AD today........have not listened yet,,,will let you know in regular review on the other board. (pssst,,,,,I got 5 cd's today hahahhaha,,my reviews will be big this week)

...Who are Martyr Ad?

Yeah, i love the long sessions... You can play a pile of stuff by the end of the rehearsal that you had no idea you could do...

Originally posted by Trapped
...Who are Martyr Ad?

Yeah, i love the long sessions... You can play a pile of stuff by the end of the rehearsal that you had no idea you could do...

F U C K !!!!

Thats why they sound like NU METAL........DAMN. I was going to post a review in a day or 2 on the other site. My fisrt thought while listening to this cd was,,,,,,,TRAPPED YOU FUCKER,,,YOU HOOKED ME INTO A NU METAL BAND. SO looks like i got th ewrong band. O well.......Tell me, the band you like is just martyr, with NO AD...right. They are not NU METAL right? WHich cd's should i get by them. Fuck, I the guy has one more by this band waiting for me.....FUCK...iot was 15 dollars too FUCK.

Shit man, sorry.... I should have cleared that all up.... Yep, it's just Martyr

Martyr's best CD is 'warp zone'

Nope, no nu-metal... they are technical death/thrash.... REALLY amazing musicians.