Hey WD...

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Can't wait for the new one... If it's got a touch of POE, then i'm sold already... you can't go wrong with the prog guitaring, and "the journey" style lyrics... :D

Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic... could it be "The Learning Pt II"?? Either way, you got my support, despite my obsession with Politics of E, and lack therof towards DH... :lol:

Symphony X... you've gotta get into this stuff... You guys should tour with these guys, perfect match... come to oz again, you've got a long line of loyal fans here, drooling for some more nevermore...

ha ha, i picked up refuge denied on vinyl the other day... man can you squeal :D

-Trapped

I'm sure the band is well aware of Symphony X, as me and Loomis had a big long coversation about Michael Romeo and his band back in Brooklyn. He's a HUGE fan, has all their shit including Romeo's solo album (which is amazing, by the way).

To be or not to be, that is the question, RIGHT OR WRONG, yur a shithead.

Maybe he has M.P.S. ? (and for those who don't know: Multiple Personality Syndrome)
Wouldn't be a problem at all, if we won't answer his threads anymore...he has plenty of "friends" left, to talk to.. ;)

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Trapped
:lol:

You people have got NO idea who TL is, do you?? :lol:

I remember first seeing his posts long ago and thinking that he was some alter ego of WD himself. In any event, he is an enigma of sorts.

DavE