Hey WD - question

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey man, when you guys toured back in 2003 I think it was, with Dimmu Borgir and Children of Bodom in the USA, who was your second guitarist? I can't remember for the life of me.

Looking forward to the show in May in London - last time I saw you guys was Seattle in 07 I think it was...:kickass:

Last time I saw you guys was..ah wait..never.They did have a concert in Romania in 2001 though. Too bad I was 11.

I think his mug was cool. Kinda like BM makeup around the mouth only he didn't have any.Makeup that is.

Ok thats in poor taste even for me .... hahahahahha

I had a mean comment here, decided to grow up I guess ...lol

but yes it was Steve Smyth

FYI I have some old photoshops I did of him when I was allowed on his forum if anyone is interested in them. Some are pretty funny, the spork guitars is a classic for sure!

spork.jpg

There is a Jeff version of this I need to find too

when was the Dimmu tour?

My band at the time opened for Nevermore in October of 2003 and Curran was on second guitar. At that point he'd been playing with them for quite a while. This was long before Smyth ever came into the fold.

I'm basing my facts on the OP's mention of 2003. I'm not sure if that was the year they toured with Dimmu or not.