i'm still alive!!!!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
.........i think anyway. hmmmm.............huh huh, anyway, just got back from the mall. they had in memory at fye!!! hell yeah, i had enough to get it so i did....and.........i applied at mervyn's, ha! me, a job.........

HEy goo dto hear your kicking hahah

I got Kiss etxtreme close up vid, and kiss my ass vid. hahaha. good stuff. VERY GOOD.

i only wish they had not put in the ACE vocal stuff hahahha. He sucke the big cock when he does lead VOX. hahahha especially LIVE.

lol. i've got both of those laying around somewhere in some kind of pile of something......heheheeee, i was at barnes and noble too while i was at the mall and looked through gene simmons's kiss and makeup book......very interesting

ya, i really only had time to look at the pics but i think i'll go back and get it sometime soon. it has pics of gene as a baby and with his parents...awwwwwww.

Shouldn't I be getting a letter from you sooner or later,ct?Oh well,good to hear you didn't get hit by a truck or anything:lol: Cool,you got In Memory:headbang: I still have to get the s/t one.Oh,did you read my thread about the "Believe in Nothing" video?I got it on Loud,this show that plays metal and hard rock videos.I've been listening to the DHIADW tape that you sent me a lot more.I'm gonna try and get the cd as soon as I can.Oh,and I got a Morbid Angel cd,too.It's Blessed Are the Sick,I heard one of the songs off of a tape of the Dungeon that you sent me.I can burn you the cd if you'd like.

yessss, you'll be hearing from me soon.......and all of you will be seeing me soon!!!! yessssss.......i will be able to e-mail ya'll pics from halloween.......me, "vampire pippie", my brother, just a dead dude, my uncle, i think he was a dead beethoven, and my aunt, a 50's maid......we all looked awesome! soooo........drop me some e-mail addresses.