bye-bye, slackerhood...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
i now have a job at the fye at the local mall. i go in for job training today from 3 to 8 and my schedule is as follows:monday, wednesday, and friday - 4 pm to 10:30 pmsunday - 2 pm to 5 pmthey pay jackshit and i have this huge brit lit research project that i need to work on with the time i now don't have, and there's a "uniform" i have to wear for this place, but it means money, and money makes the world go 'round. it just means that i'm losing all my spare time and gaining a ife of some sort ... and i get to be considered a productive member of society or something. always good.

good for you! :Spin:

yeah its gonna be a little tough trying to deal with school AND work, but ehhh you can handle it, and have some monays!

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i now have a job at the fye at the local mall. i go in for job training today from 3 to 8 and my schedule is as follows:monday, wednesday, and friday - 4 pm to 10:30 pmsunday - 2 pm to 5 pmthey pay jackshit and i have this huge brit lit research project that i need to work on with the time i now don't have, and there's a "uniform" i have to wear for this place, but it means money, and money makes the world go 'round. it just means that i'm losing all my spare time and gaining a ife of some sort ... and i get to be considered a productive member of society or something. always good.
DAMMIT NOW YOU'RE NOT GONNA SPENT AS MUCH TIME TALKING TO US:yell: ... ON THE OTHER HAND NOW YOU'LL HAVE (SMALL AMOUNT OF) MONEY:D

Laura, good luck with your new job!!!
dont worry about spare time... soon enough you'll get used to the new schedule and your spare time in between, and learn how to spend it regularly...
I hope your boss and co workers aren't dicks! ;)

at least you have a regular work schedule. I work at an Albertson's grocery store, and each week my schedule is something different. It sucks.

unknown said:
at least you have a regular work schedule. I work at an Albertson's grocery store, and each week my schedule is something different. It sucks.
THE GIRL THAT USED TO HIT ME WITH A (MINIATURE) BASE BALL BAT HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY MADE HER WORK EXACTLY 39 HOURS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK AND REFUSED TO GIVE HER THE HUGE PAY INCRESE PER HOUR THAT WOULD HAVE COME WITH JUST ONE MORE WORKING HOUR PER WEEK :cry: SHE QUIT THAT CRAPPY-ASS-SHIT JOB:D