Greetings from Mexico...

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Hello everyone, I finally got the job I wanted! I will be the new Systems Administrator at the Courtyard by Marriott in my country, we are scheduled to open on December 6th.
I am now in training for two and a half weeks here in Mexico City, everything is nice here and the people are too, the only bad thing is the great amount of pollution in the atmosphere. I also spent six days in Costa Rica before I came to Mexico. I prefer San Jose than here because it appears more peaceful and alot less pollution. I was informed of everything at the last minute and I forgot to pack my camera, so I will have to buy one of those disposable ones and take some pictures before I leave for home next Monday. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 20, it will be weird spending my birthday away from home, especially by myself, I guess I will just have to indulge in some Tequila. I hope I will wake up for work the next day though. Well I am off to read some documents now. Bye.

Saludos,
f(r)iend

neal said:
mexican food is tasty.

Yes I particularly enjoy the tacos alot. There is alot of different stuff I had that I don't know the name of, but it is very yummy.