bus adventures in the heat: profanity style

ct_thrash said:
finally the train came and i hopped on, only to have a dirty white trash guy sit next to me and ask me what time the train "took off." on the way into irving this guy took out a bag of pot and rolled himself a joint in the empty seat next to him, no shit! he even put it in his mouth and looked around like he was going to ask someone for a light. but then i guess he thought better of it and put it all away. WTFFFFFF

White trash rules. So does pot.

Geeeeze...That sucks, CT...Bad things tend to happen all at once, huh? :(
I'm just glad you didn't pass out or get heatstroke!

How far did you have to travel exactly??

oh...i dunno exactly. kinda far, though. the light rail ride alone is 33 minutes and that shitz goes fast

pweddy avatar lesa!

yesterday i had to go back there, but to the actual company this time, for an interview! i got there with plenty of time to spare, and ran into samantha in the bathroom ;P

the interview went really well i think, and i was asked to go back to the staffing company afterward to fill out some more paperwork and take a drug test. usually if they want you to pee in a cup then that means they wanna hire you, so that's a good sign!

they're doing a background check on me now, which will take 2-3 days. it's possible i could hear from them tomorrow and start on monday! i'm fairly confident they want to hire me :headbang:

they're doing a background check on me now, for a job doing background checks o_O

the ride back yesterday was swell, no problems at all :Spin:

BlackwaterNymph said:
I hide in the bathroom when I don't want to work. Which is often.

Me too. Take a whoopee cushion with you and nobody will question your intent. :yuk:

my poops are swift and powerful. perhaps i'll need to alter my diet so i can sit on the toilet longer. cuz i hate just sitting there with toilet water under me if i'm not doing anything :p

hmm, cheese

ct_thrash said:
my poops are swift and powerful. perhaps i'll need to alter my diet so i can sit on the toilet longer. cuz i hate just sitting there with toilet water under me if i'm not doing anything :p

hmm, cheese
you have to follow the lizard method and print up alot of sports columns about what an asshole barry bonds is and who should be the US soccer team's new coach...then relax, read, and crap. :loco:

The bathroom at work is shared by the entire 12th floor, so there is always some broad in there so you cannot POOP ALONE.

I like to go in and take my time and make other women squrim while they try to hold their poop in so you can't hear them. Then there are the nasty ones that come in on their cell phones and poop while talking on the phone. Or try to talk to you in the next stall while there is splishing and splashing going on in their toilet. Ewww.

BlackwaterNymph said:
The bathroom at work is shared by the entire 12th floor, so there is always some broad in there so you cannot POOP ALONE.

I like to go in and take my time and make other women squrim while they try to hold their poop in so you can't hear them. Then there are the nasty ones that come in on their cell phones and poop while talking on the phone. Or try to talk to you in the next stall while there is splishing and splashing going on in their toilet. Ewww.

:lol: