Tonights adventures

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Tonight I had a very adventurous evening.

It started in the bus station where I witnessed a sprog kicking the timetable plastic but a police officer saw him and then gave him a telling off but as he was doing so I kept looking at them both and looking nervous about something. The police officer had his eye on me and I managed to sneak somewhere for a piss but I was too fast for him or any other officer to catch me and as I came out from behind a wall they were walking past me and I had a smug grin on my face because I had pwned the police.

After that I boarded a bus which I thought would deliver excitement and it did just that. There was an extremely funny man who was muttering comments and I joined in and we ended up having a conversation about a load of nonsense which was very annoying to the other passangers. On that bus the driver was talking on his mobile phone while driving the bus. I didn't do anything because I didn't have my camera to scare him with but next time i'll be prepared.

We had the usual sprogs around the estates throwing things and pulling faces and I puylled a face at them which provoked them into throwing something at the bus.

I then got to a very dangerous destination with many armed gangs. I even got warned by one of them not to go somewhere because there was an armed gang to which I responded "I have no fear" and then caught the eyes of a few of the youths but before any others could see me I was gone.

On the bus home I kept scaring a group of partygoers by staring at them, dropping things near them and sitting next to them.

Profanity said:
On the bus home I kept scaring a group of partygoers by staring at them, dropping things near them and sitting next to them.
Your Creepy Guy moments always make me laugh the most, good work.

Profanity said:
I then got to a very dangerous destination with many armed gangs. I even got warned by one of them not to go somewhere because there was an armed gang to which I responded "I have no fear" and then caught the eyes of a few of the youths but before any others could see me I was gone.

Perhaps a few of the youths even looked at you with envy because you have no fear? Do you think you could be a role model for disoriented youth in Manchester?