The exciting weekend i've had

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Yesterday I got a train and i'm a bit paranoid getting off trains because of the big gap between the train and the platform. I therefore take a very large step onto the platform, I also feel uncomfortable getting off trains because of my poor mobility. As you know, I weigh about 130kg and as I was stepping off the train I bumped into my friend which knocked him onto the floor. Some sprogs walked past laughing and shouting "look at those 2 faggots".

We then met another friend and bought a crate of beer. We wanted to surprise someone who hated friend y. He wasn't in so we decided to wait for him in his garden and all of us started drinking beer and making noise. When this person got back he was screaming and yelling like a woman and shriked "Oh Patrick, get out of my land, if you don't leave then i'll report you".

We then left and friend y took a piss in front of someones window and a woman noticed and it looked like she was phoning the police. We ran and hopped onto a bus.

Me and friend x have free bus passes but friend y doesn't. So me and friend x showed our passes and we said friend y has one but he's too drunk to get it out. A man was standing and making sure friend y had his pass. I then said to the man "are you an inspector?" to which he answered "no" and I then said "well I have no reason to listen to you". He said get off the bus and when we didn't comply he got violent but I wouldn't let go of the rail. I shouted to my friends "run". I then barged him and we ran away. As we were running a bottle of beer smashed in front of some respectable people.

Today I went round to a friends house. We had arranged to go to McDonalds but he didn't want to go because his dad was having a bath. When his dad has a bath he gets the keys to the cupboard which contains his money which his dad looks adter for him. He just likes the excitement of having money. So tonight we played a game of Waiting for someone to have a bath. It was an extremely exciting game, we were getting excited whenever we heard water running and we tried every attempt possible to get his dad to have a bath but it didn't work. In the future we will be better prepared for this game by setting up a surveillance operation outside.

While I was waiting for the bus home, I did something very stupid. I bent some railings back but made it look obvious which many people saw and the building was patrolled by CCTV.

Discuss.

Friday I got fucked up at the pub and watched some pretty decent Dead-worshipping band, then got more fucked up in my bro's garage. Nothing fancy, just fuckedupedness. Evident from the posting session I had here around 3am.

Saturday spent time with ma and gramma, ate many chicken burritos, then spent the evening listening to Swans. Laid low after a week long drinking session.

Today I ate a massive breakfast (egg tacos complete w/ Canadian bacon) and just returned from a several mile hike around a river and waterfall in the mountains. I was glad to see some snow, but wasn't glad when toward the end I misjudged a rock crossing in the river and ended up knee deep in water. So I had to drive home with the foot heaters blasting (because unless it's raining hard I pretty much have the windows in the car down at all times). Think I'll eat some shitz and listen to more Swans now to cap off the weekend. Oh and watch the Simpsons of course.

hmmm .... was out eevry night this weekend. spent waay too much money on drinks.
that very nice girl I met Friday night actually picks up the phone and also returns my calls ... something new for me ... hmm ... there is a God and some hope.

I saw a play called "Chekhov In Hell" on Friday, which was very good. Slept 12 hours every night, as this was the first weekend of the holidays and I had some sleep to catch up on. All of the time was spent with my girlfriend :) Saw Constantine, Finding Nemo, Ghost in the Shell and NBK on Saturday, and then sent off 3 interviews yesterday :cool:

I've got three large cuts on my forehead from a party on Saturday, which I got from...headbutting a hanging flower pot :erk: brutal bastard!
I have a job interview in half an hour and I hope a giant plaster on my face won't put them off :loco: