Wednesdays bus excursion

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
I went on a really exciting bus excursion. The ride was so exciting I fell off my seat. It was like a rollercoaster ride with many roundabouts and fast accelerations. After the thrills had finished a gang of youths got on, one of which hadn't payed and the driver turned the engine off until someone payed. The passangers downstairs got very annoyed and one woman went upstairs and threatened them by saying "stop fucking around or you'll regret it, we all want to get home", the passanger got off and the bus started again. Where I was sat selfish passangers kept opening and closing the windows, after one woman had opened it, I slammed it shut a few minutes later. It scared her, she jumped up to which the woman sat next to me who wanted the window shut found rather amusing.

hmm...

profanity you should walk around with a cane even if you don't need it. just to gesture with and such, and shake at people in anger. *nods*

Of course they are. Because of all the people who don't pay for bus fare, there won't be enough money to maintain all the buses, and as a result, the system will be more congested when buses stay out of commission longer.

Fantastic bump, haha.

Does anybody remember the fake account Profånity? It might have been me. Or lizard. Or someone else. I don't remember anymore.

Reactions: Tide In Mind Out