I went to the hospital today

My dad is an emergency room doctor. Notable Story: one guy walked in with an arrow LODGED IN HIS HEAD. Yes, WALKED IN, with an ARROW, sticking out of his HEAD. Then he died. But he didn't even whine or moan about an ARROW stuck in his HEAD.

Crimson Velvet said:
Every other member on this forum spams just as much as Profanity. The only difference is that Profanity does it on like twelve different forums, thus gathering an insane amount of posts. Royal Carnage spammers restricts themselves to Royal Carnage.
The difference is that Profanity was banned in the Chat forum and Dark Tranquillity forum and who knows what other forums he was banned in. I don't think I can remember other UM forum members creating 2 of the same threads at different forums as Profanity has done so over here, SOT, and Musician discussion forum. But that's fine. Here's welcomed here until you guys get sick and fucking tired of him.

i've been on both. rollercoasters win. the only times i've found riding on a bus scarier than a rollercoaster was when i had my fag drag queen friend sitting next to me trying to molest me in some weird faggy way, or when i had an old homeless, drunk, hopped up black woman mumbling indecipherable shit in my ear.

One of my teachers had this friend who worked as an emergency room doctor. He once saw a patient who had a pencil inserted up his rectum. :lol:

Ergh, buses are so gross and creepy sometimes. There've been drunks harassing people, nutcases who mutter nonsense. Near the downtown lines always, as that's where all the transients hang out.

Crimson Velvet said:
Every other member on this forum spams just as much as Profanity. The only difference is that Profanity does it on like twelve different forums, thus gathering an insane amount of posts. Royal Carnage spammers restricts themselves to Royal Carnage.
well I also post on Nevermore and Kayo Dot....but most of the other boards, meh.

KILL TULLY said:
My dad is an emergency room doctor. Notable Story: one guy walked in with an arrow LODGED IN HIS HEAD. Yes, WALKED IN, with an ARROW, sticking out of his HEAD. Then he died. But he didn't even whine or moan about an ARROW stuck in his HEAD.
Now that's A MAN. That's like a john wayne character cauterizing his own wound with a red hot knife.

My father had a mate once who sewed a wound in his shoulder himself, he had to use pliers to get the needle through the flesh and the next day he he had to take an ambulance to the hospital because it got infected and shit. That guy is an alcoholic these days

There was apparently a guy who walked into the emergency room a few minutes away from here wearing a trench coat, and underneat this coat, there was a DEAD CAT attatched to his penis. Apparently he was having anal sex with it and it died, thus causing the muscles to contract- grasping itself to him. I guess, as the story goes, they had to use some electric knife to cut up its spine and remove it. The things people do these days...

Marksveld said:
There was apparently a guy who walked into the emergency room a few minutes away from here wearing a trench coat, and underneat this coat, there was a DEAD CAT attatched to his penis. Apparently he was having anal sex with it and it died, thus causing the muscles to contract- grasping itself to him. I guess, as the story goes, they had to use some electric knife to cut up its spine and remove it. The things people do these days...

o_O

That sounds a lot like one of those stories people tell (what's it called? my dictionary says tall (cock-and-bull) story but that sounds conry and lying), at least I hope it is. But on the other hand people are strange, I once saw a clip of a hick fucking a hen, perhaps it's more common than one likes to think :erk: