Funny incident which happened in the Ladies toilet today

JayKeeley said:
:lol:

Actually, worse is when you've got food poisoning so bad that you're puking and shitting simultaneously. My brother in law had this once, and he was on his hands and knees in the shower. He said it was gross -- as he puked, he could see his crap flowing in the water underneath him.

If a chick can see you do this, and not leave you, you might as well impregnate her there and then.

+

NAD said:
I've had that several times, in fact once every 2 years or so I get the two ended fire hose. Fucking SUCKS, it's seriously the worst thing ever. :ill:

+

NAD's opposite sex encounter while dropping mudpies in NYC

=

5 Stars

:lol:

...and to think that this thread was started by Profanity. o_O

When people use this smilie -> :lol: , are they really laughing out loud at their computer? I wonder how many people abuse smilies and fake their emotions.

EDIT: Forgot to say, :loco: .

when I use the LOL ... I actually LOL ...
the one with the toungue sticking out ... well ... that should only be used exclusively my Markgugs

JayKeeley said:
I've never had it thankfully. As I understand it, you lose COMPLETE bowel control, and there is nothing you can do....
Yep, for me it lasts about 8 hours. The last session I had was so bad I was delusional, writhing around my bathroom floor, unable to see. Also, I had recently consumed a nut brown ale, which was the prevalent smell of the ahh, eruptions. So yeah, I can't really drink brown ales anymore. Sorta sucks.
JayKeeley said:
When people use this smilie -> :lol: , are they really laughing out loud at their computer? I wonder how many people abuse smilies and fake their emotions.

EDIT: Forgot to say, :loco: .
I use :lol: when I literally laugh, but much prefer the spaztaztic hahahahahahahaha;aha;a;h;ahhaa;a instead. :loco: is used for sarcasm obviously. :loco:

lurch70 said:
when I use the LOL ... I actually LOL ...
the one with the toungue sticking out ... well ... that should only be used exclusively my Markgugs

ZING hahahaha :lol:

And for the record, I usually don't actually laugh out loud when sitting at the computer, but anything that makes me smile or chuckle deserves the :lol: icon

JayKeeley said:
Actually, worse is when you've got food poisoning so bad that you're puking and shitting simultaneously.

I know it sounds bad but I sometimes want to find out what this feels like. I can imagine doing it at a party and coating the floor and walls with vom and shit. How Metal as that?! :loco:

Ayeka said:
I know it sounds bad but I sometimes want to find out what this feels like. I can imagine doing it at a party and coating the floor and walls with vom and shit. How Metal as that?! :loco:
That's like saying "I've always wanted to find out what being gang-raped feels like." There is nothing cool, hip, or metal about going through that. It is 100% suck.

I was rather pleasantly surprised! My expectations weren't that high, but once I got started, I was like "yeah!!" I'm a little bit nervous about getting an infection in my wee-wee, though...

Were you the giver or the receiver? :loco:

EDIT: My stupid joke came 3 posts too late. D;ohhsldifk