Toilet posters

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
When I moved into my current place, I was hanging up all my posters and I pulled out this Strapping Young Lad one I had which is very tall and narrow and features Devin looking like the insane bastard he is. I figured there was no better spot for it then above the toilet in my bathroom. Pretty much every time someone new uses my bathroom they comment on how strange it is to have the guy looking at them like that whilst they urinate. I proclaimed it to be the greatest toilet poster ever, simply for the "What the Fuck?!" factor. This picture sucks because there's no way to get the toilet and the entire poster in the shot due to the shape of the bathroom. But here it is nonetheless:

toiletposter01.jpg

Now, I'm not one that can't admit defeat. Last night I was at a party at some friends' house I've never been to before. They've got a bathroom in their basement which holds THE WORLD'S GREATEST TOILET POSTER EVER! Look at this and tell me you'd rather look at Devin while reaching down into your pants. I won't believe you! Hail the greatest toilet poster there has ever been on earth!

toiletposter02.jpg

After utilizing this bathroom on numerous drunken occasions last night I came to the conclusion that if I could have sex only one time for the rest of my life, and could pick whoever I wanted, it'd be her.

Damn.

toiletposter02.jpg

After utilizing this bathroom on numerous drunken occasions last night I came to the conclusion that if I could have sex only one time for the rest of my life, and could pick whoever I wanted, it'd be her.

Damn.
I have this same poster in my bedroom.

I have a "Certified alcoholic" diploma in my bathroom.
I also have a target mat in front of my toilet. Funny part is, I get more points by missing.

I have whirlwind of souls in my toilet, flanked by a serenity poster and a castlevania one. It has some Whitman verse drunkenly scrawled beside the sink too.

Hm...I'm actually not sure which one is creepier. Jeff Goldblum actually looks like a perverted, excited voyeur, but Tim Robbins seems sincerely concerned and amused by watching the pooping.