I just saw something disturbing...

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
I was in the bathroom at work, and im at the sing washing my hands and i hear someone pull their pants up form the stall and the toilet flush. Out comes a UPS guy CARRYING PACKAGES, he took them into the stall with him to take a shit.

it gets better, he makes a mad dash out of there with the packages but he forgot something... washing his fucking hands. I think I'll stick to DHL or FedEx from now on.

WOW! That is pretty disturbing! He could just wipe his hands on that brown costume he wears & no one would know the difference.... except for the smell. :puke:

I feel bad for whoever got the packages. :ill:

I can top that. We had a girl at my work who went to the bathroom, didn't wash her hands, and then went to the front desk and grabbed a big handfull of popcorn out of this communal gift tin of popcorn. I never eat anything in a bowl at the office.

MetalSteph said:
I can top that. We had a girl at my work who went to the bathroom, didn't wash her hands, and then went to the front desk and grabbed a big handfull of popcorn out of this communal gift tin of popcorn. I never eat anything in a bowl at the office.

I hope the tin was promptly incinerated.

yeh, its always kinda unnerving when you're at the sink/urinal and someone leaves the stall and walks right out. its like wtf did your parents raise you wrong? wash your goddamn shitty hands you fucking disease bags.

the first thing a guy does when he wakes up is piss, right? so if he has a 9-to-5 job, and he takes a shower after pissing but before showing up to work, then if he gets out of the shower and wraps his dick in clean pants, then because an adult male's bladder is 2 times the size of a woman's, by the time he has to piss again, his hands are a million times dirtier than his dick could possibly be, so he should wash his hands BEFORE he pisses!!!
about the shitting thing, though, that was just nasty!!!

MetalSteph said:

I work at a grocery store, and I was in the bathroom one time...one of the Produce guys walked in, took a piss and left without washing his hands

:zombie:

Every now and then I go to take a piss at work and I hear one the Account Executives on a full-fledged sales call while he's in the middle of taking a shit.

"Tell me what we need to do to make this deal work out for you!" plop.

I loathe sales people.

coincidentally, the person on the other end of the line is also on the toilet thinking "Well, triple ply toilet paper wouldn't be a bad start"

Tongue_Ring said:
the first thing a guy does when he wakes up is piss, right? so if he has a 9-to-5 job, and he takes a shower after pissing but before showing up to work, then if he gets out of the shower and wraps his dick in clean pants, then because an adult male's bladder is 2 times the size of a woman's, by the time he has to piss again, his hands are a million times dirtier than his dick could possibly be, so he should wash his hands BEFORE he pisses!!!
+1
:lol:
that is actually a good and somewhat valid point valid point.

Tongue_Ring said:

So like... what would you rather drink, a glass of water that i stuck my finger in, or a glass of water that i stuck my dick in? :lol: If I know my hands are dirty, I'll wash them before and after going to the bathroom. But then again I'm all OCD when it coems to washing my hands.