I used the "handicapped" shitter in the office today..

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
I usually don't, but I was kinda tired and I like to use that little bar to rest my head and maybe catch a few z's on the toilet while I'm in there...

Anyway, I had fallen asleep in the stall again, like I usually do, and I woke up and realized that I'd been in the stall a good half hour.

So, I broke the dried poo off of my balloon knot, pulled my pants up, yawned and stretched and walked out of the stall. Still wiping a little sleep from my power nap. I walked into something that nobody wants to walk into after pulling a stunt like I did...

It was a guy in a wheelchair! It seems he had been waiting to use the shitter for close to a half hour (I was asleep, so I didn't hear him come in). He was staring daggers at me, then he looks at me and says, "I bet you wish you got more sleep last night, eh?" So, I winked at him and said "I bet you wish you could walk, eh" Then I proceeded to engage his brake lock on the back of the chair so he couldn't move, and then I said, "Happy motorin', Mario Andretti"...washed my hands while laughing at him struggling to unlock his chair, and went about my business....

Does this seem insensitive?

bob you are an ass but its good story any way:lol:
and if hell would exist i am sure there would be some places reserved for us

and you guys actually think this is his story....

sleepy.gif