I did a good deed today ! Do I get a cookie ?

Well, I did several good things, too.... at first I "purified" one guy from my class who used to listen to Techno. Now he's a big ManOwaR-Fan and likes CoB \m/*.*\m/
And I even conviced my Girlfriend o_o

well, i myself didn't quite convert anyone to metal, but i spread a lot of my music to many of my friends
although i did kind of convert an online buddy some years ago...

i demand a cookie :)

Uh.. here
Have an achiral carbon nanotube specifically synthesized for you

structu.gif

Cookies suck. They're completely overrated. The only halfway decent cookies are soft and warm, and those are hard to come by considering a cookie can only be warm for about one minute, or even less. Stick with your chocolate cakes and creme brulee.

Kitty said:
I have nine lives remember! :Smug: There's still life in the ol' girl yet!Well that's down to 8 now! =glares at raistlin= :hotjump:
oops, sorry *feels guilty* :saint:
Who would have thought that a cookie is a mass destruction weapon... After all, it almost killed Bush, too. :Smug:
Ok, next time i offer you a gigantic cookie i'll give you the biggest coke in earth, too, so that it's easier for you to digest :)
By the way, i thought that cats have 7 lives, instead of 9 :confused:

@raistlin: i think that on some places the popular belief is 7, and 9 on others

@serge: i also think cookies are totally overrated.
I mean, it's just that guitar masturbation, those meedle-meedle keys solos and the singer's crappy voice! :mad:

uhhh... okay, i gotta stop visiting band forums :guh:

MagSec4 said:
Uh.. here
Have an achiral carbon nanotube specifically synthesized for you

structu.gif

My Mom tells me to never turn away an offer of food. That doesn't mean you have to actually EAT the food. +puts the nanotube away with the fuzzy oranges at the back of the fridge+

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dunno