I pwned a heroin addicts boyfriend today

You'd be pwned if someone tried to kick you ass, especially with that beer belly!

Still, it might give you some extra protection if someone stabbed you.

Heroine is for losers. People who sell it should be shot, people who use it probably are children of a mother who smoked three packs of Barclay Menthols during the pregnancy.

Still

A great story.
It involves a bus. You're all too damn blind to see how well this would do as a film scene.

Profanity said:
You'll be surprised. Fat people carry more weight which can come in useful, fat people eat more, so their brain gets more energy.

:lol: @ second point.
Nope, the energy that'd go to the brain becomes body fat, fat people have a heavy misuse of energy.
And besides, the brain is top priority, so even if you are an african skin on the bone type of guy, your brain still gets the same amount of energy.

This thread is
simmons-r.jpg
+
george-bush-picture-4.jpg

Gay and Lying

one time i pwned the shit out of my bro, we were in one of those old sibling fights and he ran and was gonna try to hide in his room so i couldnt kick his ass, and i fukin bruce lee ninja kicked him through his door... no shit, the door came off the fuckin hinges. hilarious.

yea well the other day i was walking down the street and came into an ally nad befriended a pterodackyl. now he is my pet and i ride him to work and feed him virgins. dead serious too. i forged a spear out of a broom stick and scissors. now i sweep the streets and lance fat people who make up stories about owning heronie addicts and fucking around with british mafia.

The Soulforged said:
yea well the other day i was walking down the street and came into an ally nad befriended a pterodackyl. now he is my pet and i ride him to work and feed him virgins. dead serious too. i forged a spear out of a broom stick and scissors. now i sweep the streets and lance fat people who make up stories about owning heronie addicts and fucking around with british mafia.

:lol: anyone else remember the british mafia story :lol:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200928&highlight=british+mafia