I pwned a heroin addicts boyfriend today

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
Today I heard a female heroin addict getting stressed and she was telling her boyfriend and this other girl something. As they walked passed I laughed at them.

The girl lost her temper with me and agressively walked towards me(she looked like something out of a horror film with missing teeth) and said "you find it funny you f*cking fat prick, if I ever see you again...", at this point her boyfriend was trying to calm her down and her friend came up to me and told me some story about problems she's going through at the moment.

I wasn't convinced and shouted towards her "you need to control yourself bitch", to which she kept shouting "f*ck off" at the top of her voice and her boyfriend at this point seemed to get involved and gave me a nasty look. He was about to come over until I said "i'm very sorry, i'm leaving" but I didn't accept defeat. I watched where they were going and walked passed them another way but as I was doing so I barged the boyfriend and he lost his balance, almost falling to the floor. I quickly walked away while giving out a rawcous laugh. I then got on the first random bus which came along and left.

This was an amazing piece of pwnage. I effectively beat up an extremely good fighter. Discuss and share any occasions when you've pwned hard people, thanks.

You're a fag, fight them head on
Pretending to leave and then bashing on the nearest guy, running like a chicken afterwards is gay

BloodyScalpel said:
You're a fag, fight them head on

The Bringer said:
Why didn't you stay and fight the addicts? You could have stolen their drugs and made some cash off it.

Fighting's for dumbasses, i'm far too intelligent to get involved in activities like fighting.

Real men don't need to fight, they simply need to be clever and sometimes use their strength and power.

Profanity said:
Fighting's for dumbasses, i'm far too intelligent to get involved in activities like fighting.

Real men don't need to fight, they simply need to be clever and sometimes use their strength and power.

You need to be more like a Ninja...Use stealth tatics, kill them and leave the scene undetected.

why would u wanna fuck with sumone with that kinda treouble? heroin is serious shit man thats pretty fucked up and makes u seem even more of a chicken SHIT :bah:

Noble Viking said:
You need to be more like a Ninja...Use stealth tatics, kill them and leave the scene undetected.

I think thats brilliant. It seems like it was said in complete seriousness too!

:Spin:

NINJAS!