Funny incident which happened in the Ladies toilet today

compared to the bullshit that this board has typically been for the last few months, I practically miss Profanity's useless rambling posts. At least they were entertaining.

MajestikMøøse;5737543 said:
compared to the bullshit that this board has typically been for the last few months, I practically miss Profanity's useless rambling posts. At least they were entertaining.

well what do you expect...no lizard, no erik, no nad

who's gonna pick up the slack? RiA? Dark One? i'm not so sure. this forum needs a new kind of hero!

cplanet.jpg

Best piss story I got is hosing a stream under the camode partician at a chum as he hopped helplessly mid stream of his own as if dancing over bullets in an old western.

Chortling and cacophonous hooting was met with an aspect of stern admonishment from an elder entering into the John. This was at a threatre mind ye, so we booked it to our screening and hid behind a velvet curtain until things died down. Ahh to be a whippersnapper again. :heh:

I had already pissed on this same chum a year prior in a drunken stupor. Cat had visions of Varging me over that one.

lol @ this thread

I am so glad that I have not matured AT ALL since my initial posts herein.

@Reign in Acai What's with you and pissing on/at your friends? I vividly recall you sitting at a table during a party, pissing under the table, and yelling, "look at my peeeeniss!!" (to no one in particular). For the record, I didn't look at your penis, but I've got a picture of the puddle somewhere...:rofl: