An incident which happened at college yesterday

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
At college yesterday I decided to provoke the 2 hardest people in my class.

The first one(Ben) was someone who wasn't in for his original exam so he had to go into a room on his own to do it last lesson and while he was doing so he was cheating by having his textbooks in front of him. I tried to stop this from happening but failed. The provocation started when he found out last lesson that he had failed. I laughed and said "haha, you still failed even with the books in front of you, what a dumbass". He then gave his threats saying things like "you're gonna get decked, you better stop" but I didn't. I carried on provocing by drawing on his neck, pushing him and laughing at him. He eventually gave me a hard punch round the chest to which I replied "After this lesson, i'll be waiting for you".

Then after the lesson I saw Greg and his girlfriend walk passed and Greg's girlfriend absolutely hates me so I thought to myself "what a good opportunity".

I pursued them and they tried running away, I ran after them. The guard stopped them but he didn't stop me, Greg then turned round and punched me in the stomach. The guard saw this and we all fled in different directions.

Provocation and being able to take a beating is a real masculine trait. Anyone can deliver punches but to be able to take them takes a real man. Discuss.

I agree. Lots of people think that hardness comes from starting on people but really it doesn't it comes from getting punched in the chest, stomach and/or face.

Pyrus said:
You're one of those people that if you got within 30 feet of my sister, I would collect my goon squad and let you prove what a real man you are by being beaten to a bloody pulp.

Could your sister not handle the pure, unadulterated masculinity?

*searches for fotmbm's "I Got Beat up by my pals this weekend" thread*

His "fuck you iwmps" drunk thread was also excellent, too bad all I remember is "ONE INCH ALTAR OF SACRIFICE".

I dunno, it's usually pretty lame to praise your own work, but I've gotta say that my Mead thread (don't remember what it was called) was the best drunk thread ever. Not because of what I was saying, but just all of the general hilarity that occured within.