my bus adventures yesterday: profanity style

thanks everyone!

they started me off this week working part time 9-1, and was told that could last til october. so i got in my lil groove with that schedule, and then a little while ago i was asked to start working full time 8-5, starting tomorrow.

whole new schedule, and they'll probably slap me with a lot of work already after two days of watching someone else do their job. background checks are deeeeeeetailed, so very detailed! very very easy to fuck up. but i shant :cool:

i should go to bed already :zombie:

YESTERDAY'S LIGHTRAIL ADVENTURE!!!
well, i was standing at the forest lane rail station in dallas waiting for the train when i noticed this quite odd fellow wearing a plaid button up shirt kinda like a mexican gangster would, but with hot topic strap & buckle riddled pants. looked absolutely RIDICULOUS. to top it off he was walking around the station singing "hallelujah, hallelujah" to himself over and over.

once on the train i realized...i went to school with this guy. he recognized me and proceeded to bug the shit out of me with his banter about being a warrior for jesus, that jesus sings through him. he asked me if i had angelic powers and wanted me to take him home with me because he was bored. he's obviously taken A LOT of drugs since school and has gone absolutely nutty.

he was worse than lrd in a way :erk:

i should introduce the two of them :tickled:

I like how after getting his ass whooped and the white dude storms off the black dude "I'm gonna whoop your ass" and other shit like "gonna kill that nigga"... sore loser...sadly you miss the reason for the whole thing....

they fucking steal the dudes bag after too since he doesn't take it with him.

NEVER MISSIN AN OPPORTUNITY

haha ... I thought this was somewhere down south ... its in Atlantic City, figures.

also, that young vixen in the original clip just sitting there in the purple outfit. wowaweewa.

21559_339966570228_743615228_4720569_849561_n.jpg

:lol: