A story

I. DID.***NOT***. SAY. THIS. WAS. THE. STORY. OF. MY. LIFE. Kapeesh? ;)

It's "fiction". I'm actually much younger than the chick in the story. And while I'm not skinny, I'm not exactly morbidly obese like the woman in the story either. OKAY, NOW THOSE THINGS sound relatively superficial, but there's more. While I do have things in common with her, I DO *NOT* HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY AS THE WOMAN IN THE STORY. I *USED* to think a little like that when I was really depressed and fucked-up. But I am actually MUCH STRONGER than the chick in the story, and I'm glad I am.

I just did what I've been doing all my life: being creative to stay sane. Painting or writing about ugly things to exorcise inner demons. It's just my way of moving on...

well then. prove it. say right here right now. say that you dont love alexi laiho and your not completely infatuated with him.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
well then. prove it. say right here right now. say that you dont love alexi laiho and your not completely infatuated with him.
I do love him. BUT: All the while, I do things to reach MY OWN goals, to improve MY OWN life. I dream of him at night -but I study and paint my ass off during the day. Unlike 2003-04, when I was pretty much like the chick in the story (fucked up, self-destructive and COMPLETELY out of touch with reality). I do *not* live for some fucking retarded dream (anymore).

ahem...no, but isn't it like too much...?! i meant u don't even know how the "ALEXI PERSON" is like...
Fanatism has its limits...

AH WHO THE HECK AM I TO JUDGE U!?!??! GO AHEAD LOVE HIM!

SR~VE, I don't care if you love Alexi (WTF???) or not, the thing is, I am sick of hearing women, saying crap like- omg alexi is so hot, alexi is so metal, and other shit like that...... You've started enough threads, where you were crying about how much in love you are with someone you can't have, and people are annoyed with it. And now you're writing a story, which you call personal, saying its fiction, but has some trouth in it, how do you think people will react to it???
I'm not trying to diss on you or anything, but please don't brag about it anymore, I think you'll do a lot of people a favor...
thank you.

@delt- that makes you absolutely normal, if you would have alexi fetish... it would be questionable....

Guys, writing is a creative outlet, if she wrote a story about fuck... a girl who's infaturation with Shagrath spiralled out of control you's wouldn't mind, but because it's about alexi, you all get upset?
Jeez dude, if it helps sonja, let her be! damn, it's like a book/movie/song or any other short story.. Don't like what it's about? DON'T READ IT!

NeedledWarheart said:
Guys, writing is a creative outlet....damn, it's like a book/movie/song or any other short story

Thanks dude :) and you're right !

Someone has written and performed a song that you don't like? Ignore it, and don't listen to it again, it's that simple. Someone has painted a picture you don't like? Ignore it, quit looking at it. Now I have written a story; don't like it??????"Ignore it", "don't read it all over again".

It's just "self-expression"...

(And for the last time: the story is not about me. The chick in the story might be an older, much fatter, and infinitely more fucked-up version of me; but she's a "fictional character" that I "invented".)

SR~VE said:
Thanks dude :) and you're right !

Someone has written and performed a song that you don't like? Ignore it, and don't listen to it again, it's that simple. Someone has painted a picture you don't like? Ignore it, quit looking at it. Now I have written a story; don't like it??????"Ignore it", "don't read it all over again".

It's just "self-expression"...

(And for the last time: the story is not about me. The chick in the story might be an older, much fatter, and infinitely more fucked-up version of me; but she's a "fictional character" that I "invented".)
SR~VE said:
It's fiction....but inspired by things I experienced myself...
look, to us, because we know of your... infatuation, we relate this story to you. not because you wrote it, but because it's the same damn thing you talk about every couple of months.

NeedledWarheart said:
Guys, writing is a creative outlet, if she wrote a story about fuck... a girl who's infaturation with Shagrath spiralled out of control you's wouldn't mind, but because it's about alexi, you all get upset?
Jeez dude, if it helps sonja, let her be! damn, it's like a book/movie/song or any other short story.. Don't like what it's about? DON'T READ IT!
*clap clap clap*

Just leave the girl alone, guys... personally, I find this all pretty amusing - in a friendly way! - you all don't have to take this like it was a threat to this wonderful INTERNET (!!!) community :)Smug: ) or like it makes your own lives or whatsoever more miserable, because it doesn't:D

SR~VE said:
I do love him. BUT: All the while, I do things to reach MY OWN goals, to improve MY OWN life. I dream of him at night -but I study and paint my ass off during the day. Unlike 2003-04, when I was pretty much like the chick in the story (fucked up, self-destructive and COMPLETELY out of touch with reality). I do *not* live for some fucking retarded dream (anymore).
well thats good, its good that you admitted it because if you hadnt of and you still had posted this thread that would be kinda hypocritical, denial is just baddd. But good for you anyways. Good luck with everything.