I've done it once and I'll do it again!

Go up and talk to her start a convo about kind of music she likes and favorite badn then like tell her a fact about the abdns he likes that she may have not known. And if you get rejected oh well fuck her move o0n there are other fish in the see. But if you see her and she looks at you wink at her and make sure she see's it ya know. Plus dont show off or even think about trying to act cool. If there is one think about dark/goth girls its they dont like guys who are show offs and big shots. They like guys who are themselves never act differently, act yourself. But just go up and start a convo about bands or if she plays an instrument and if she says "No, but I want to learn." Be like "I can teach you if you would like for me to teach you, I mean its your decision." and if you dont know her name introduce yourself and shit before or something. Also hope you can take pain lol most dark/goth girls are highly into S&M. Just for future reference. But yeah back to topic. Take what I said into concideration I helped a fucking 32 year old with his girl trouble and im only fucking 18 and he is great with that girl he likes, anyway, just take my advice and put it together and make up somethign on your own its the ebst way.

-Gavin- said:
My classic...
Walked into a kebab shop in england at 3am, drunk as shit and said loudly.
"so...anyone fucked a Scotsman?"

I was really drunk and only got told the next morning i did that :p

do what gavin does, youll never go wrong:D

I am one of those girls...
And if a handsome guy like you came to talk to me I would also be a little nervous/afraid/reserved... but I would like it too. Just give it a chance, she seems like she is trying to be different... she may feel like she isn't like everyone else. I know that I like keeping to myself, maybe she also likes being that way... but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't like someone to talk to her. Why don't you try and make her laugh, it would break the tension... but that’s just a suggestion. ;)

ps--- About the other girl, I would run while you still can!

Silver Incubus said:
if you work with this person, don't get in a relationship with someone at work, it is probbably the stupidist thing anyone could do. If you ever have a bad moment, you either have to quit your job, or she could tell the boss your harrasing her and get you fired etc. And even if you do end up dating, a break up would result in a very bad job situation.

Think of it this way, would you want to spend all your time with your significant other, becuase if you see each other all the time at work and then later, you really don't have a chance to have much of anything else, depending of the girl/guy, but there are a lot who are like that for sure

Well, me and my husband have been working "together" (same company) for 4 years now and it's never been a problem. We work at different departments so we won't see each other unless we want to.
I think it's important to keep your personal life apart from the stuff at work, so if you're having problems at work, don't bring it home with you.

Try to get to know her, who knows what will happen. You don't want to spend a lot of time thinking what might have happened, just go for it! I wish all the best for you :)

Well for some people it may work for others it might not. You never know if it will work or not, but yeah if you want just go ahead and give it a shot. Becoem friends for a while then after yall ahve been talking ask her out on a date to a movie dinner whatever ya know do that.