Fitting for Halloween

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
A couple of years ago there was a thread titled "Do you believe in Ghosts?" where we would share our thoughts and/or experiences.

I figured that it's now Halloween, I would share two stories that happened to someone I know. Well, one was her and the other was her friend.

These are completely 100% true, I am not bullshitting.

The first one happened very recently. Jen's friend bought a new house not too long ago. This house is in Des Moines, Washington. Des Moines is a suburb of Sea-Tac alike how Sea-Tac is a suburb of Seattle, hence the name Sea-Tac (Seattle-Tacoma).

So Jen was on the phone with her friend and her friend told her this story about the tooth fairy. Her son's front tooth came out recently so he stuck it in an envelope and put it under his pillow. So, after her son went to bed she got the tooth and put another envelope under his pillow. This envelope contained a letter and some money. She even sealed the envelope with a seal. She keeps her son's and daughter's teeth in a safe to hide them in case the kids go snooping around. She doesn't want them to find them and then know that the tooth fairy is fake.

So the next day her son ran up to her to tell her about his visit from the tooth fairy. He said that the tooth fairy left him a letter, some money and even brought him an extra tooth. When she heard him say 'extra tooth' she was dumbfounded. She immediatly checked the safe and all of the teeth were accounted for. Then she saw the tooth. It was obviously not his, it was an adult tooth.

There is a story behind this house. Oddly enough, my neighbor Dawn who is how I met Jen told us a story when she was about 6 years old. At this time, the house was in a different location (it was moved). Her and her friend were playing with Barbies across the street from this house when all of a sudden about 20-30 cop cars and I guess even S.W.A.T. showed up at this house. What had happened is kind of fucked up. There was an old guy who lived with his mother. He was a World War II veteran. Apparently, he had a flashback and thought his mom was the 'enemy'. So, he took a machete and cut her head off. Then, he called the cops and told them that he had cut his mother's head off and needed them to come there and put it back on.

What's also odd is that a couple of other people that I know from Dawn had lived there before as well. They would hear noises and shit and said that there was a plastic bag with something in it in the attic. They never looked at it nor went into the attic. It was the only thing in there.

Now, Jen, the person who told us about these is Athiest. Therefore, she doesn't neccessarily believes in ghosts.

A few years back, Jen was a flight attendant. I believe her husband is a pilot which is why her and Dawn know each other because Bill is a pilot as well. Well, she was on a flight to South America when they had an emergency landing in Kansas or something. I can't remember where exactly. So, she checked herself into this hotel where apparently Ulysses S. Grant used to stay at and have relations with hookers. This hotel used to be a Bordello of some sort. So she checked in and laid down. She began to read a book when she saw something in the corner of her eye. She shrugged it off and went back to her book. Well, this continued on for some time. So, she decided to stare and find the bug that she was seeing. She stared there for about 15 minutes when all of a sudden she saw it.

There was a human figure that moved in front of the windows and walked across the room. She figured it was something to do with the lighting and just decided to go to bed. Her now husband and her met each other and he was going to call her later that night. When he did, she told him what she had seen. She said that she wished she knew something about physics to understand how the lighting could have down that. Well, he had a doctrite in Physics. She explained the lighting and the surroundings of the room, windows/shutters and outside. He basically said that it wasn't possible. After they got off of the phone, she turned out the light and went to sleep. Then, she woke up. But she didn't just wake up. She woke up to a pressure on her shoulder like someone was grabbing it. Then, it felt as if someone had grabbed her legs and started to spread them. She was like "Oh fuck this" and grabbed the lamp to hit whoever it was. While she was grabbing for this lamp, she hit the switch. There was nothing there. She checked all over the room. No sign of anyone or a break-in.

She went downstairs to demand another room or some shit. There was this expresso bar or something down there. The guy there was the only visible person. She started to explain to this guy what happened. He was like "Oh, you must be in room 312" or something like that. He told her stories of how people has seen shit in that room and I think Ulysses died in that room. She is also a distant, distant relative of Ulysses.

I've always been interested in the paranormal and have had my excessive experiences with the paranormal. I just find it intriguing that a spirit actually made physical contact like that. I was doing a little research last night on paranormal occurances in the Seattle area and they are quite interesting. One thing pissed me off though. Apparently Frontier Junior High in Moses Lake is supposedly haunted. Teachers have said that they have heard screams and/or gunshots in the school at times. Back in 1996, Barry Loukatis (who was a childhood friend of mine) unloaded on a couple of students. The survivor is actually an old friend of mine as well. But anyways, they say they hear shit. I highly doubt it. People in Moses Lake are fucked in the head. I forsee that the town is begging for attention or it's fucking Silent Hill.

Anyways, I'm tired of typing.

Boo.

Sweet story:Spin: and good idea for a thread.

Never seen a ghost myself, but my Uncle moved into a Haunted farmhouse. Dude started to cut himself and say it was a ghost...made a truck load of money from the papers.

We ignore him now.

That's one hell of a story. Scary shit.
A friend of my tells me that her house is haunted. She told me ones that she had to go to the toilet one night, she sleeps at the attic so she had to go down the stairs and she was walking through the dark when she saw to light bubbles like candles going through the air, with no candle stick under it or soemthing like that, she told me it was a ghost or something...don't really believe it cause I've slept there many times, never saw anything..

stfu_n00b.jpg

Just kiddin, it's just because i always wanted to post that pic :D :p

I thought I heard a ghost or something, because I've got a 5.1 setup in my room so I heard all these creaking noises coming from all around my room, but then I realized I left my XBox on with Splinter Cell in it. :loco:

@Yanko: :lol: The aroma of Tacoma doesn't really exist as badly as it did since they tore down the old mill. Though, I live in Northeast Tacoma (Brown/Dash Point) which is more north. My location is basically Federal Way with a Tacoma address. The border is fucked up. I drive a mile down the road, if even that and I'm in Federal Way which is even a different county.

You remember the pictures I posted of my house, right? The view that you see is Tacoma.

NP: Nevermore - Insignifigant

SSJ4SephirothX said:
@Yanko: :lol: The aroma of Tacoma doesn't really exist as badly as it did since they tore down the old mill. Though, I live in Northeast Tacoma (Brown/Dash Point) which is more north. My location is basically Federal Way with a Tacoma address. The border is fucked up. I drive a mile down the road, if even that and I'm in Federal Way which is even a different county.

You remember the pictures I posted of my house, right? The view that you see is Tacoma.

NP: Nevermore - Insignifigant
well, thx for the explanation :D

@hatecrewchick: cmoooon i was just kidding god damnit :p

and :lol: @ taryn :p