I just saw something disturbing...

metalskater7 said:
Seriously.
I never said anything bad to you until yo told me to shut up that one time. Just cause you fuckers have like a million posts doesnt make you a fucking veteran. It just means you have nothing to do but post stupid shit and make fun of the people with lower posts. And them people are ussually the ones who have something better to do than sit on thier lazy asses and tell people like me to shut the fuck up.

jesus christ, i don't get how some people can take what a guy with the nick metalskater says really seriously, hell, i don't get how people can take anything said on the internet seriously. calm down.

Enemy242 said:
jesus christ, i don't get how some people can take what a guy with the nick metalskater says really seriously, hell, i don't get how people can take anything said on the internet seriously. calm down.
Ya know, your right Im done with this shit.:)

Dehumanizer_06 said:
:lol: Oh, but seriousley in all do respect for the people who are tired of this gay ass shit I wont retaliate on that shit for brains comment
Whatever you say, ass pirate.

You just dont get it do you? Bad things happen to stupid motherfuckers who keep egging people on like this. And now i know that you know I cant hurt you cause Im like real far away. But I promise you some sumbitch is going to kick your ignorant pussy skater ass. Thats a promise