I just saw something disturbing...

Shpongled said:
Every now and then I go to take a piss at work and I hear one the Account Executives on a full-fledged sales call while he's in the middle of taking a shit.

"Tell me what we need to do to make this deal work out for you!" plop.

I loathe sales people.
one of my managers spends about 20 minutes at a time in the bathroom, and he goes back there at least 3 times in a 7 or so-hour shift. his girlfriend comes by the store a lot (before they broke up), and i saw her walking around talking on her phone when he was in the back. all i heard was "Yeah, i just got here." He had callled her FROM THE BATHROOM.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
one of my managers spends about 20 minutes at a time in the bathroom, and he goes back there at least 3 times in a 7 or so-hour shift. his girlfriend comes by the store a lot (before they broke up), and i saw her walking around talking on her phone when he was in the back. all i heard was "Yeah, i just got here." He had callled her FROM THE BATHROOM.

Dude I'd kill my boyfriend if he called me from the bathroom.

Do you hear that Will? I'd kill you - I mean it.

lizard said:
the other week I posted to the RC board from my blackberry while I was in the shitter at Best Buy.

If you didn't annouce that you were dumping to them, it doesn't count, 'cause Cara always made sure to tell us she was on the pot when she texted us from her phone :D

Well I assumed by referring to "the shitter" it would be strongly implied that I was not "at the urinal" or "washing my hands"

I also marveled that I could get a strong enuff signal within the steel cubicle within the bathroom within the building - however I admit I am not as brutally frank as Cara when it comes to discussing bodily functions :lol:

We have an internal server at work with a site on it that lists aaalllll of the people that do not wash their hands after using the bathroom.

It caused *some* people to request and get purel dispensers by all of the major exits on all of the floors. I laughed till I cried.

alarm system

far_side_hands.JPG