The return of the friday joke!

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
A man is walking through the desert having been separated from his caravan.
He is dying of thirst when, over a sand dune he spots three market stalls in the middle of nowhere. Amazed at his luck he crawls to the first stall:'
Water! Water!' he cries.'Sorry,' says the stall holder, 'but I only sell custard.'
The man then crawls to the second stall and cries:'Water! Water! Give me water!''I'm sorry,' says the second stall holder, 'I only sell sponge and cream'.
The man crawls desperately to the last stall and screams through parched lungs:'Water! Water ! For the love of God give me water!''I'm very sorry,' says the last stall holder, 'I only sell hundreds and thousands.'
Through floods of tears the man says; 'I can't believe that there's three stalls in the desert and none of you sells water.'
'I know,' says the last stall holder, 'it is a trifle bazaar’.

Remind me Pax if we ever get round to meeting that I need to samp on your toe . That rates among the worst.

ANYWAY.
The boss of Real Madrid calls Becks to the office.
Boss:"Whats the matter David that was the worst game I have ever seen you play"
Becks"Nothing"
Boss"Wellsomethings wrong are you feeling homesick"
Becks"No"
Boss "Is the wife o.k."
Becks:"Yeah she's fine"
Boss:"Well somethings wrongyou coud'nt pass proply your free kicks mised the target by miles whats the matter?"
Becks:"O.k. I ahve a jigsaw of a tiger at home and I just can't do it and it's starting to bother me a bit it just won't go to gether"
Boss"Wellgo home and fetch and I will help thats what I'm here for."
So David drives home to fetch the jigsaw and when he gets back to the ground he empties all the pieces on the table.His new looks at him and says.

"David put the Frosties back in the box"

HAHAHA both pox and wilks,,, but can u beat this for crudness,,,lol

> > I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to > > arrange > > a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs. > > > > Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in > > the > > craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak > > and > > heat it. > > > > So I said "Do you want a game of Darts?", he said "OK then", I said > > "Nearest > > to bull starts". He said "Baa", I said "Moo", he said "You're closest". > > > > You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the > > night > > before and shoot the fox. > > > > The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up, > > I > > said "Did you get my drift?" > > > > So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a > > complaint, > > this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions". > > > > I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah, I thought "he's trying to pull > > a > > fast one". > > > > So I said to this train driver "I want to go to Paris". He said > > "Eurostar?".I said "I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin". > > > > So I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". > > He > > said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays". > > > > But I'll tell you what I love doing more than anything: trying to pack > > myself in a small suitcase. I can hardly contain myself. > > > > So I met this gangster who pulls up the back of people's pants, it was > > Wedgie Kray. > > > > So I went to the Chinese restaurant and this duck came up to me with a > > red > > rose and says "Your eyes sparkle like diamonds". I said "Waiter, I > > asked > > for > > a-ROMATIC duck". > > > > But I'm in great mood tonight because the other day I entered a > > competition > > and I won a years supply of Marmite......... one jar. > > > > So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your > > carpets?". I thought "That's all I need, a Je-oover's witness". > > > > You see my next door neighbour worships exhaust pipes, he's a catholic > > converter. > > > > So I rang up British Telecom, I said "I want to report a nuisance > > caller", > > he said "Not you again". > > > > So I was having dinner with Garry Kasporov (world chess champion) and > > there > > was a check tablecloth. It took him two hours to pass me the salt. > > > > He said "You remind me of a pepper-pot", I said "I'll take that as a > > condiment". > > > > Now did you know all male tennis players are witches, for example > > Goran, > > even he's a witch. > > > > And I've got a friend who's fallen in love with two school bags, he's > > bisatchel. > > > > So I was in Tesco's and I saw this man and woman wrapped in a barcode. > > I said "Are you two an item?". > > > > So a lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a train-load of terrapins, > > thought > > "That's a turtle disaster". > > > > Four fonts walk into a bar The barman says "Oi - get out! We don't want > > your type in here" > > > > A jump-lead walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but > > don't > > start anything" > > > > A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar. The barman says, "Is > > this > > some kind of joke?" > > > > A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says "Sorry we don't serve food > > in here" > > > > Dyslexic man walks into a bra > > > > A seal walks into a club... > > > > A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says: > > "Pint > > please, and one for the road." > > > > A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to > > the > > bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw." > > > > A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in > > the > > lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an > > hour, > > the > > manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" > > they > > asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said "I can't stand chess nuts > > boasting in an open foyer." > > > > There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten > > different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. > > Unfortunately, no pun in ten did. > > > > A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to > > a > > family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in > > Spain, > > they name him Juan". Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to > > his > > mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished > > she > > also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. > > If > > you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal." >

ok ok,, very silly ,, but stil funny,,, and what about this more topical one......

Hussein Family Tree

Now that Uday & Qusay have been eliminated, a lot of the lesser-known family members are coming to the attention of American authorities.

Among the brothers:
Sooflay ............the restaurateur
Guday...............the half-Australian brother
Huray...............the sports fanatic
Sashay..............the gay brother
Kuntay & Kintay.....the twins from the African mother
Sayhay..............the baseball player
Ojay................the stalker/murderer
Gulay...............the singer/entertainer
Ebay................the Internet czar
Biliray.............the country music star
Ecksray.............the radiologist
Puray...............the blender factory owner
Regay...............the half-Jamaican brother
Tupay...............the one with bad hair

Among the sisters:
Lattay..............the coffee shop owner
Bufay...............the 300 pound sister
Phayray.............the zoo worker in the gorilla house
Sapheway............the grocery store owner
Ollay...............the half-Mexican sister

Finally, there is Oyvey, but the family doesn't like to talk about him.

well hope u all laughed more than cringed!!,, hehe:loco: ta ta for now peeps:wave:

I know it's not Friday, but here's my contribution: :erk:

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed.
A fellow came in for a drink, and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "150."
So, the robot proceeded to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, and so on. The man listened intently and thought, "This is really cool."
The man decided to test the robot. He walked out the bar, turned around, and came back in for another drink.
Again, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man responded, "100."
So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on.
The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is amazing."
The man went out and came back in a third time.
As before, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "50."'
The robot then said, "So, you gonna vote for Bush again?"

secret_weapon said:
I know it's not Friday, but here's my contribution: :erk:

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed.
A fellow came in for a drink, and the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "150."
So, the robot proceeded to make conversation about Quantum physics, string theory, atomic chemistry, and so on. The man listened intently and thought, "This is really cool."
The man decided to test the robot. He walked out the bar, turned around, and came back in for another drink.
Again, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man responded, "100."
So the robot started talking about football, baseball, and so on.
The man thought to himself, "Wow, this is amazing."
The man went out and came back in a third time.
As before, the robot asked him, "What's your IQ?"
The man replied, "50."'
The robot then said, "So, you gonna vote for Bush again?"

FUCK BUSH!!!! W00T!

I know it ain't Friday, but I've got the week off work so everyday is Friday for me, Darned it!

The Queen was visiting one of London's top hospitals and she
specified she
wanted to see absolutely everything.
During her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient
was
w*nking. "oh my", said the Queen, that's disgraceful,what is the
meaning of
this?"
The Doctor leading the tour explains; "I am sorry your Majesty, but
this
man has a very serious medical condition and is only following
doctors
orders. His body produces too much semen and his testicles keep
overfilling.
Until we can find out exactly what is causing this problem he's been
instructed to do that at least 5 times a day or there is a danger
that his
testicles will explode,and he would die instantly.
"Oh, I am sorry", said the Queen.
On the next floor they passed a room where a young nurse was giving
a
patient a bl*w-job "Oh my", said the Queen, "What's happening in
there?"
The Doctor replied, "Same problem, but he's with BUPA".