mid week joke

arkitex

New Metal Member
Sep 8, 2004
We havnt seen the Friday joke for ages, so I thought I might give a midweek joke to put a smile on peoples faces to get through the rest of the working week…..;o).
My appologies if there any Norwegian Saxon fans out there,,, no offence intended, it was sent to me by my girlfriend and its just a bit of a laugh….. Feel free to make fun of us English if you like....... :Spin:

NORWEGIAN MATH

Here's your first question," the foreman said. "Without using numbers,
represent the number 9."

"Without numbers?" the Norwegian says. "Dat is easy," and proceeds to draw
three trees.

"What's this?" the boss asks.

"'Ave you got no brain? Tree and tree and tree make nine," says the Norwegian.

"Fair enough," says the boss. "Here is your second question. Use the same
rules, but this time the number is 99."

The Norwegian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that
he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree. "'Ere you go."

The boss scratches his head and says, "How on earth do you get that to
represent 99?"

"Each of da trees is dirty now! So it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and
dirty tree. Dat is 99."

The boss is getting worried he's going to have to hire this Norwegian, so
he says, "All right, last question. Same rules again, but represent the
number 100."

The Norwegian stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture
again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree, and says, "Ere you
go. One hundred."

The boss looks at the attempt. "You must be nuts if you think that
represents a hundred!"

The Norwegian leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each
tree, and says, "A little dog come along and crap by each tree. So now you
got dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirty tree and a
turd, which make one hundred... So when I start?" :D

I won`t be able to post in for a while i`m piiisssssiiinggggggggggg myself.

Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle-aged couple and a young newlywed couple wanted to join a new church in their neighborhood. The vicar said "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks to show will-power." The couples all agreed and came back at the end of 2 weeks.

The vicar went to the elderly couple and asked, "Were you able to abstain from sex for 2 weeks?"

The old man replied.. "No problem at all!".

"Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the vicar.

Then he went to the middle-aged couple and asked, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for 2 weeks?" The man replied, "The first week was not too bad, but the second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights..but, yes, we made it."

"Congratulations..Welcome to the church!" said the vicar.

The vicar then went to the newlywed couple and asked the same question,

"Were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?"

"No, we weren't able to make it", the young man replied sadly.

"What happened, my son?" asked the vicar.

"Well, my wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there!"

"You understand, of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church" said the vicar sadly.

"We know." said the young man, "We're not welcome at Sainsburys anymore either."

nightwar said:
LOL!!

Even funnier because I shop at Sainsburys all the time!

I have not been in a Sainsburys since i was about 5 or 6 and i will never go in one again....Lets just say i have a phobia of Sainsburys!

A married man goes to confessional and tells the priest, "I almost had an affair with a woman."
The priest asks, "What do you mean, almost?"

"Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."

The priest replies, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to go near that woman again. Now, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."

The man leaves confessional, says his prayers, and then walks over to the poor box. He pauses for a moment and then starts to leave.

The priest quickly runs over to him and says, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

"Well, Father, I rubbed up against it and you said it was the same as putting it in."

A woman went to her priest with a problem...

A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?' "
"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed "Put those beads away, our prayers have been answered!"