Ever have one of those nights that you drink so much you black out...

Man I didn't know Irvine Welsh listened to Nevermore.

:lol: I almost want that sigged, but I'd look like a wee prick, so no.

I find it funny that as he goes on, it just gets more and more Scottish sounding.

:erk: Apologies to anyone who had trouble reading that load o' havers. I shall think more before typing in the future..

Oh fuck aye. Also last night, another drunk mate o' mine had a 3-way and shagged a couple lassies we were wi' for most of the evening. BUT (and I really don't want to be the one who tells him) one of them, who I will be first tae admit didnae look a day under 20, turned out tae only be 15 (the other was 18). He's 18 too, by the way. Doubt he'll be in trouble, though.

Okay, for real, I'll stop posting like a fanny the noo.

And Wolfmax, that's hardly a bad thing. :p :lol:

Back at the beginning of April I went to a show to see some local thrash bands, with whom I am also friends, and there was a party in some super sleazy motel room in Berkeley afterwards. People were passing around a bottle of Old Granddad whiskey, and at some point I got too drunk to say no whenever they handed it to me, and then I smoked a bunch of hash and fell asleep and woke up puking all over the bed. But I just rolled up the blanket and threw it outside, then went to sleep on the floor. It wasn't so bad.

Or there was the time at this party all with people from my school, and my ex was there like a month after he had broken up with me, and I thought I was chill, but then I drank way more straight vodka than I thought I did and ended up crying and puking for like three hours before somebody dragged me back to this girl's house.

All these stories remind me of last Halloween... I began mixing drinks at a party... and not normal mixes. Shit like Rum + Vodka + Half a cheap beer.

This picture should sum it up:

17910471_l.jpg

I'm told I was able to talk back a bit at that point... Guess I puked all over myself later, heh.

Thats about how you looked in SF. I tossed you out of the bathroom so I could take a leak in peace and you pretty much crawled and stumbled out.

It's hard to tell if you're talking or gasping for air.....or both?

I think I was trying to talk back... cause from what I was told they said "Hey, we're gonna take a picture of you and put it on the wall!", and I guess I was trying to form some witty response which just came out as "*gurgle sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur". The picture is on the wall of their apartment... so they stuck to their word.

only drank that much once, at an open bar christmas party in hollywood. and of all the people for me to drunk dial, i called LRD; this was way before the times anyone else called him and pissed off his mother. but yeah...next thing i knew i was back at my friend's house, just laying there and cursing out danny glover. when i realized no one was listening i managed to stagger, still very drunk, to the bathroom and remove the tampon i'd had in allllllll night and much of the early morning. as well as take out my contacts! skills :)

but apparently i puked all over hollywood, & my friend's car. i vaguely remember being hung out the side of the car to spew. the vomit itself was superb, due to the large amounts of egg rolls eaten that night.

i don't wish to do that again, and haven't since. still like my jagermeister though :p

Derek obviously isn't pulling his weight...

I tend not to type in Scots-English. :lol:

I have plenty of Scots drinking storys.

Last week I was in Glesga for the Champs league Final and ended up half cut in the middle o' Govan. We wandered into some auld blokes pub, drunk about six hoafs, then went over tae a bear-pit - orange wa's, cunts praising the Queen and moaning aboot tattie munchers. After orders aboot six pints o' camel pish we retired to the cosy lounge and drunk until we needed mair oot o date pish watar. I headed intae the main bar and said whit I was efter, and after aboot 30 seconds some blue-nose cunt was asking me if i had any green blood in me. I told him ma mither was irish and he started acting the big man. Luckily all the green blood is stained with orange so after aboot another two meenits, he's realised i'm fae the good side of belfast and he's ordered me another drink. Lang story short, never ever go drinkin in govan if you might be mistaken for a tattie muncher. Some bloke gets twatted there every night for being in the wrong cuntin place.

I just tend not to relate such tales because I don't think anyone can really identify with them. American culture is so Universal we all get it, but you can't understand Scotland until you've really been here.

All these stories remind me of last Halloween... I began mixing drinks at a party... and not normal mixes. Shit like Rum + Vodka + Half a cheap beer.

This picture should sum it up:

17910471_l.jpg

I'm told I was able to talk back a bit at that point... Guess I puked all over myself later, heh.

This picture is Epic!

(right click - save to hard drive)

God damn, all of you had worse blackouts then I did. *cringes*

What was yours like?

Oh, and cheers Derek for completely rubbishing any post I may've made whereby the wandering narrative in mah heed overtakes mah typing intentions. Basturt. :p

Damn, Eric, you barely missed the tub in Mokena. :lol:

Cara, I'm sure Hollywood has done plenty to deserve the vomit you unleashed upon them.

Also, as an interesting point, my native redneck accent overpowers my "college" voice when I'm intoxicated. I imagine it's glorious.

For some strange reason when I'm sloshed, I just love bathtubs.
I don't know why, but I do as well.
I used to turn on the shower as well. But in the past couple of years, I try to control myself enough to either refrain from doing so, or at least make it a cold shower. Sleeping for 5 hours with the shower running is not the greatest idea.