You ever drink so much of a certain kind of alcohol...

Because legal age really has anything to do with being able to drink. As I said, I was drinking 70% (75%? its been a while) Bacardi 151 at 16, when the age is 19.

Not to mention...legal drinking age of your area isn't universal. There are many people here who don't HAVE legal drinking ages.

yeah but have you notice when you are of legal age of drinking you get a wider variety of alcohol than when you are underaged.

yeah but have you notice when you are of legal age of drinking you get a wider variety of alcohol than when you are underaged.

How so?
Unless stealing from parents or something, in which case I hope its that thieving cunt's first time drinking and they get alcohol poisoning.

Well when i first started drinking i got my mates to buy alcohol for me and i didn't know what to get so i just got rum and cola.

Well when i first started drinking i got my mates to buy alcohol for me and i didn't know what to get so i just got rum and cola.

Dude, getting drinks underaged nowadays is piece of cake.

Just look at me:lol: I drink. The drummer in my band is 18, I can easily nag on him for some beers, and the vocalist just turned 18 too.

So I can basically get anything I want that's not over 22%.

nevermind, i'm just glad i don't have any problems like that anymore:lol:

homer_beer.jpg

Yes I have. Twice, actually. The first time was when I was 17 and drank too much beer and got sick. I wasn't able to drink beer for a few years, but now, when I'm 21, I can and I actually like it now.
The second time was when I got sick after drinking too many long drinks (mix of gin and grapefruit lemonade) too fast. That was in July. Now the mere smell of them makes me feel nautious...