You ever drink so much of a certain kind of alcohol...

IT: Little fucking kids who don't know what being a a man or drinking liquor about. It's not a cost issue, it's a balls issue. Enjoy your Smirnoff Ice ladies!

Enjoy your Smirnoff Ice ladies!

I gave up the "drinking is manly" thing when I discovered Bacardi 151 at age 16.
We ended up having 5 people pitch on it because we all made $10 alouance, and we had nothing to mix/chase it with since it was basically $50 for the bottle :lol:

Those were good times :p

That you get so sick you can never drink the same kind of alcohol again? I figure, that's how I'm going to quit drinking. One at a time. I'll be 70 years old, drinking dollar store, bottom shelf booze. "Porkschlager, what the hell is this. I'ts got little chunks of bacon bits in the bottom of it."

unfortunatelly I just can't drink whiskey anymore, or at least, not much anymore

since I got soooo fucking sick of drinking too much of it once, my body just can't stand it anymore haha

Yes. Sambuca... :erk: Liquorish flavoured booze, I got sick off it now I can't even smell the stuff without feeling sick.

I took a sambuca shot. that was fucking stupid. My dad only drinks that stuff in Espresso. that's a tasty treat.

i hate Rum. I got super shit faced off sailor jerry's. never again haha
just the smell of rum makes me puke

LOL, i lOVE sailor jerry's. that shit is good in pina coladas. fuck..that cherry spice, and whatever wood flavor is was casked in... it just ocmpliments it so much.

rum turns me into jack sparrow.

If you're a guy and taste is a factor when you drink alcohol then you're a faggot. Sorry, but it's a fact.

-1, you haven't matured past the point of "getting fucked up" and enjoying some single malt scotch on the rocks while discussion world issues.

Jameson, ginger ale, and a splash of bitters is a great drink. not for everyone, though. It's n aquired taste. I enjoy gin and tonics in the spring, and everyone of my friends HATES them. Get some refined taste assholes. Tanquerey and tonic, squeeze of a line wedge. oh help me god.

I've gotten drunk off JD many times, I always come back. JD is a man's drink. Only if it's straight, don't mix it like a bitch.

+1.

Undefined said:
If you're a guy and taste is a factor when you drink alcohol then you're a faggot. Sorry, but it's a fact.

-1. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and fucking savour a glass of Goslings dark rum or something.

-1, you haven't matured past the point of "getting fucked up" and enjoying some single malt scotch on the rocks while discussion world issues.

Yes, social drinking is an AWESOME time to have a nice mixed drink, 1 or 2. But if you hammer back 10 fucking fruity drinks then that's gay.

+1.

-1. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and fucking savour a glass of Goslings dark rum or something.

When you're drinking, to get buzzed or even hammered, then as a man yo should be drinking a large amount of hard liquor, and hold your booze well. If you can't do that then you fail being a man 101. Only booze that will fuck me up and make me a mindless idiot is vodka. It literally is like a guaranteed blackout if I drink it.

Yes, social drinking is an AWESOME time to have a nice mixed drink, 1 or 2. But if you hammer back 10 fucking fruity drinks then that's gay.

You probably think i mixed drink is capatain and coke. try a washington apple or a Red lantern, and then come back and tell me they don't kick ass. It's the wheel of destiny at my bar today, they have red headed sluts, wash apples, Blow Jobs, and others awesome shit on there.

www.webtender.com

When you're drinking, to get buzzed or even hammered, then as a man yo should be drinking a large amount of hard liquor, and hold your booze well. If you can't do that then you fail being a man 101. Only booze that will fuck me up and make me a mindless idiot is vodka. It literally is like a guaranteed blackout if I drink it.

lol, this is probably the most ignorant statement about drinking i have ever heard. people drink what they want, period. some people drink beer, some drink shooters, some drink straight, some mixed, some fruity, some sour, minty, whatever.

You probably think i mixed drink is capatain and coke. try a washington apple or a Red lantern, and then come back and tell me they don't kick ass. It's the wheel of destiny at my bar today, they have red headed sluts, wash apples, Blow Jobs, and others awesome shit on there.

www.webtender.com

lol, this is probably the most ignorant statement about drinking i have ever heard. people drink what they want, period. some people drink beer, some drink shooters, some drink straight, some mixed, some fruity, some sour, minty, whatever.

double truth.
And drinking 10+ fruity drinks doesn't make you a fag, it makes you a diabetic.

unfortunatelly I just can't drink whiskey anymore, or at least, not much anymore

since I got soooo fucking sick of drinking too much of it once, my body just can't stand it anymore haha

:lol: same here, I used to love it and now I just don't like to drink much or any of it

double truth.
And drinking 10+ fruity drinks doesn't make you a fag, it makes you a diabetic.

:lol::lol::lol:

+1
although i don't like those fruity shit like winespritzer or cider or summat (tried them here in finnland, they just suck )