You ever drink so much of a certain kind of alcohol...

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
That you get so sick you can never drink the same kind of alcohol again? I figure, that's how I'm going to quit drinking. One at a time. I'll be 70 years old, drinking dollar store, bottom shelf booze. "Porkschlager, what the hell is this. I'ts got little chunks of bacon bits in the bottom of it."

Sambucca is nice because when you lick the inside of your cheeks after drinking it you get this soft warm aniseed taste :p

Get drunk off of it and be sick and then see how good it is. Luckily, the night that this happened I was fucked and I drunk dialed an ex, who if I had fucked would have put us back into a relationship and that was not what I wanted at all... I called her up and she got all dressed up nice and she came over and by the time she showed up I was piss drunk in a bathtub vomiting. Apparently she took care of me all night but I didn't remember... she was all upset because apparently we 'talked'... ffs I WAS BLACKOUT DRUNK :lol:

Sambucca is an evil drink. >.< I hate the taste of liqourice anyway, but me being dumb I did lots of shots one night and vomited everywhere. ugh. I also can't stand southern comfort either. I drank about half a bottle of that stuff on new years eve 06 and now even the smell of it makes me ill.

Sambucca is an evil drink. >.< I hate the taste of liqourice anyway, but me being dumb I did lots of shots one night and vomited everywhere. ugh. I also can't stand southern comfort either. I drank about half a bottle of that stuff on new years eve 06 and now even the smell of it makes me ill.

Reminds me of myself. I did about 2 sambucca shots, 3 pints and something else in like an hour and threw up twice. I like the taste of whatever it is, but the actual alcohol part is pretty nasty.

And I passed out from gulping too Jack Daniels at Download 05, so everytime I smell it, I feel sick. Looks like I'll never be a part of the real muthafuckin' Hate Crew. :lol:

i hate Rum. I got super shit faced off sailor jerry's. never again haha
just the smell of rum makes me puke

I stopped drinking (lot's of) beer, i don't drink more then 3/5 bottles beer on a evening due to health problems.

For me, Jaegermeister and Wodka/vodka. But only small ammounts, not that i'm becoming completely wasted.