Ever have one of those nights that you drink so much you black out...

Absolut is good if you can afford it.

UV and 7 up is good if you are prepared for a huge hangover the next day.

and Potters vodka has to be the nastiest vodka ever...ick:ill:

my worst experience would have to be this time when i went to a friend's 21st birthday party and hadn't eaten anything all day. after about an hour of drinking, with nothing in my stomach, i got incredibly depressed and nauseous. it didnt help that i was around a bunch of people i didn't know, either. so i spent the rest of the party in someone's dark bedroom, on the phone with will, almost crying.

bitch texted me the next day accusing me of throwing up in a spare room in the empty apartment they'd broken open to set up the flip-cup table in.

18th birthday for me...lets just say its the reason why i won't drink Tequila ever agian...ever ate something...got the flu...threw it up and remember that taste??

yeah....

oh yeah, and i walked back to school then just laid in bed for a few hours nauseous as hell. wasn't really hungover when i woke up, just groggy and still nauseous. never really had a hangover.

i did have to drive to school at 7 am after a night of drinking and work with table saws and shit in my first class with my body still processing alcohol, though. i and i think i agreed to drive a friend to his girlfriend's house at 3 am the following weekend, but quickly recanted that the next day.

:lol: :lol: This thread's awesome.
Since Eric asked, my friend had one of those blackouts last night, 'cos it was my birthday two days ago. However, I and several others' final exam(s) were yesterday morning, so I did naught on the day of my b'day, 'cept for get a bitty drunk on wine. Anyhoo, following the final (!) exams yesterday, a few of us went on a bit of a pub crawl. I still don't get it, though, 'cos my friend has this thing where he just goes *click* and transforms instantaneously from quite/very drunk to ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WRECEKD, MUN. It's annoying. We didnae want the dude at the pub that we're mates wi' getting in shit from the cops for selling an underager, nor did we want him tae git battered by the cunts who were starting on my mate and I later on (different story I can't be bothered telling). Still, we all drank about roughly the same amount throughout yesterday, so it's strange to see him become such a sorry state. His parents thankfully picked him up, before the cops did. Today, my blacked out friend phoned a few of us separately and sheepishly apologised for being such a fanny.

I, however, am nae hungover, because after crashing at a friend's, I went to the pub today and sorted that sore heed o' mine out, wi' a few friends. So aye, ahm still a bitty bevvied.

Woops, that was a bit of a boring rant...

Um, I've been saying it for months now, but Biomechanical are fucking awesome. Their cover of Priest's 'Painkiller' is quite excellent, too.

I find it funny that as he goes on, it just gets more and more Scottish sounding.

Man I didn't know Irvine Welsh listened to Nevermore.

Last time I blacked out was freshman year of college, at a welcome-back party beginning of second semester. The last thing I remember is sitting on a couch staring at an empty bottle of Jack and wondering "Jesus, did someone drink all that when I wasn't looking?"

I'm told that I had a fucking epic argument with a guy in an Atreyu shirt, nearly fell into a swimming pool, and informed everyone who voted for Bush (this was right after the 2004 election) that they were "enemies of common humanity." I came to on the sidewalk at about 4 AM when one of my friends stepped over me.

iv a funny weird drunken weekend experience

it was a party of an old place that would be wrecked for a new home to be built...so there was practicaly nothing in it not even heating

so a friend of mine that was on wodka and beer and pod all night got so messed up at one point he got depressed he start ranning into doors

and he is like 2.10m (7feet? dont know english heights) and weighs 130kilo

so after a while he totally ran through the door and there was only one big hole left :p that was a really weird experience to see some1 ran through a door for the first time in your life

after that i saw him puking a few times and when we all woke up the next morning he was still sleeping in his puke :p

hmm pretty weird...i was drunk 2 but not that fucked up

Man I didn't know Irvine Welsh listened to Nevermore.

Last time I blacked out was freshman year of college, at a welcome-back party beginning of second semester. The last thing I remember is sitting on a couch staring at an empty bottle of Jack and wondering "Jesus, did someone drink all that when I wasn't looking?"

I'm told that I had a fucking epic argument with a guy in an Atreyu shirt, nearly fell into a swimming pool, and informed everyone who voted for Bush (this was right after the 2004 election) that they were "enemies of common humanity." I came to on the sidewalk at about 4 AM when one of my friends stepped over me.

I want to party with you.

EDIT: Again.

Sweet. Next time I'm down there we should get together. Kevin and Paul I'm sure would join.