Favorite drink?!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
So I went out drinking late last night and managed to get pretty wasted. Not too bright since I'm sitting here at work bright and early at 8am. However, I actually don't feel too bad!

Anyways, I was coerced into trying a new shot last night, a "Liquid Cocaine." I had about 3 of em, they are quite good. Equal parts Jager, Goldschlager, and 151. All of those liquors I can't stand by themselves, but together it's not too bad.

I don't kow if this will become a favorite or not. Right now it's pretty hard to top a well made Kamikaze or the ever reliable Jack and Coke.

So post up. What's your favorite?

Rickards Red Ale... mmm... ale.
Molson-RickardsRed.jpg

chambord kamikazi's, anything with vodka.

One of the bars I go to has a drink they call a Black Orchid. It's basically a Long Island Ice Tea, but with chambord instead of coke for the color. Yummy.

God damned you people dont know your drinks!

That "Liquid Cocaine" as you call it, is nothing new. It's basically a four horsemen missing an ingredient, or a 3 wisemen with a substitution!

The 4 Horsemen is the reigning beast. 151, Jager, Goldschlager/Aftershock, and _usually_ a final part of tequila. It's brutal, and your stomach will thank you in the morning.

A 3 wisemen is the same, minus the cinnamon schnapps.

Jens from Meshuggah got me into Sambvca... which fucking _owns_ Jager any day. Molinari is good shit, and Romana is the old standard.

As far as vodkas go... Absolut is standard, but not premium by any stretch. That's gonna be your Grey Goose and your Ketel One. I cant say if Level bridges the gap yet, cuz I haven't had it, but, Stoli is the best bang for your buck. Good value for vodkas.

Patron rules the tequila dept hands down.

As far as drinks go... it's usually Carlsberg, Becks, St. Pauli or something along the lines if its beer... sometimes the "dark" versions as well, or some shots... I dont usually "sip" on high balls or collins mixes.

J

This from a guy who drinks fucking Wild Turkey? Please... try again. It's good for the PRICE, I said... meaning, the same range as Absolut, Finlandia and Skyy... think it over, and anyways, the 100 proof is better.

captain morgan + anything, and white russian are usually the only things i make for myself, at a bar ill get tons of different shit....as for the vodka debate, absolut vannila on sale is the best 'quality for your dollar' deal ever. ive had stoli, kettel one, grey goose, etc. and didnt think they were really worth the difference in price.