Favorite Holiday Drink!

christcrusher

Goddess of All
Jan 3, 2002
Hollywood, CA USA
www.metaljudgment.com
Well, now it is time for everyone to post their most favorite ALCOHOLIC drink, FOR ANY OCCASION (everyday? haha) not JUST the holidays....

Mine would have to be Kettle One or Finlandia with Cranberry and Grapefruit juice...aka: Seabreeze!! Fucking shit!

I also am a huge wine fan! NAPA VALLEY BABY!

cheers...let's hear it!

@christcrusher: do not mix vodka with syrop, first fill the half of the shot glass with syrop then slowly pour vodka dont let them mix together, when you do that add tabasco, as much as you like, 10 drops will do fine. Swallow whole thing at a time otherwise it will taste like shit

Vodka with orange and cherry juice.... hmmmm! :) and of course beer..... and if i were in finland right now i would probably drink cider and lonkero.... that's really, really good! and white russian.... and strawberry magherita at the cantina west... great stuff... can't decide what's best :)

Missery said:
if i were in finland right now i would probably drink cider and lonkero.... that's really, really good!
What lonkero? 5,5% ALKO's lonkero or 4,7% kilju a like lonkero that you can buy any shop?
My favourite... hmm... Minttu. But almost anything with alcohol goes, except wines and drinks that have milk in.

oh, I must mention the legendary drink of all polish high schools, its wine called "Kommandos", its the worst and cheapest possible braincrusher aviable, costs about 1€ :) and gives huge flight :D

Reactions: christcrusher
For beer I like Pete's Wicked Ale, Sammy Adams, Heineken, Karhu, Grolsch, and Stone Porter. Too bad we can't get Karhu here, that would fucking own!

In Arizona, there is this fucking amazingly awesome bar called Timberwolf, and they have between 300-500 beers from all over the world ON TAP, plus a couple hundred or so bottled beers. THIS PLACE RULES, so if you are ever in AZ, check it out!