Favorite Metal Drink/mixed or not...

"unlike Hoglan, whose prowess under the influence is legendary" <-- true 'dat ;) the man's caused me to pass-the-fuck out long before many a show, trying to keep up with him . . . vodka seems to be his deal this year, but he was all about Jack Daniels for a long time . . .

I'm boring, I like beer; it goes well with metal!

Two guys, each of them take 3 beers out of the fridge. The one who drinks the three of them fastest wins another beer.
That is Patric's beer game.

And Black Tooth Grin is brutal! You use coke (the drink eh..), Whiskey and Crown Royale and it gets you packed quite fast.

Patric said:
Two guys, each of them take 3 beers out of the fridge. The one who drinks the three of them fastest wins another beer.
That is Patric's beer game.

And Black Tooth Grin is brutal! You use coke (the drink eh..), Whiskey and Crown Royale and it gets you packed quite fast.

cool, my roomates and I have a similar game but it involves shotgunning the beers...

here's intructions on shotgunning: Take a beer can hold it horizontally with the pull tab facing you, carefully cut a hole at the opposite end of the can (accurately on the side of the can, make sure its facing upwards because the beer will spill out) place the pull tab end to your mouth and open the can and empty it. The point of the hole is to allow oxygen to fill the can at the same rate the beer drains from it, allowing you to drink must faster than normal. It can get you messed up really fast if all you have is beer. I believe this is popular with college jocks but i think it's still fun, as loing as there isn't a bunch of idiots standing around you screaming chug...chug...chug...hehe

Well, I love to drink Thor's Hammer straight. Sometimes I'll make a screwdriver (vodka and orange juice) instead. Absolut is good too. I generally buy grain since it's cheap and has high-percentage of alcohol. As for beer, I drink American watered down budweiser since Im too poor to afford imported beer.

deth2naturalice said:
here's intructions on shotgunning: Take a beer can hold it horizontally with the pull tab facing you, carefully cut a hole at the opposite end of the can (accurately on the side of the can, make sure its facing upwards because the beer will spill out) place the pull tab end to your mouth and open the can and empty it. The point of the hole is to allow oxygen to fill the can at the same rate the beer drains from it, allowing you to drink must faster than normal. It can get you messed up really fast if all you have is beer. I believe this is popular with college jocks but i think it's still fun, as loing as there isn't a bunch of idiots standing around you screaming chug...chug...chug...hehe

AAAAHH..i always do this game with my friends in the summer time..yesterday was the first time of the season!that's a cool game!