favorite beer(S)

Corona is def. water, but water beer is good for getting re-heaally drunk. Miller's even better though.
@_@ i don't know ..i will probably prefer analcolic beer....and that's an heresy
i will choose a corona only if i will be without money, 'cuz it's probably one of the cheapest beer on the market

'cuz in sweden alcool is always expensive :D i love sweden .and i will came to live in there ..but sweden is an expensive place for drinking and train/Tram and pubblic transport service ..is what i will miss more in future

Right now I'm drinking:
138399100_73fe5a4173.jpg

Its pretty good, its one of three flavours in the 'Sleeman Selection' case. Its fairly thick at first but its actually about the same as the Sleeman Original. Cost me $22.75 CADfor a 12-pack. Nothing like have a brew and listeing to some metal on vinyl :cool:

bout to have a couple carlsbergs, head to the bar and watch my friend's band play. I will have a couple killian's irish reds there and to deviate from topic, a couple jack and cokes that is THE drink to have whilst out on the town!

I'm just counting the days till Sam Adams Winter Lager becomes available...god I fucking love that beer.

ooh I must try that one.

I've been meaning to try a Killian's. Is it worth my time?

Was about 5 years ago. Annheiser Busch bought them out and I swear it tastes different now. Maybe it's just because I'm getting older and have tried so many better beers since the buyout. Anyways, it's a good beer but nothing special IMO. For a heavier beer it's pretty drinkable though, you can get pretty shithoused off em.

today i will go in awonderful place in my city where there is the greatest collection about beers in Milano :D they are expert about it...and there are some that are amazing tasty! i can't wait *_*

i was enter ina systembolaget only in september after my 3d visit in sweden :D i was afraid by the guy that was out and keep the control like in a bank before @_@

Too many to list.

Samuel Adams Boston Lager is still my favorite for the last 15 years. I love most every type they brew. There are plenty of U.S. beers I love though.
I went to Scotland a couple of months ago and discovered Belhaven. Awesome, interesting ale. There is one bar here in Texas that serves it and it's terrific.