Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder

I recently went to Dublin, Ireland. I tried a Guinness, it definitely pwned what we have over here in America. I also drank some Scotch when I stopped in Edinburgh, that's some strong stuff. It is a lot better than the bourbon back home.

Yeah, it's also distilled twice whereas bourbon is distilled once. I was just saying that when someone gets whiskey in America, it's usually shitty bourbon.

I'm at the Metalcamp festival right now, so I'm kicking back a few Slovenian beers. Mostly Zlatorog (gotta love that name :lol: ) and Pivo (which actually just is the word for beer, but obviously also is a brand).

For normal drinking I usually go for Tuborg Grön nowadays, since I've moved to Copenhagen. In my earlier Swedish days it was usually Norrlands Guld or Lapin Kulta. Have tried Pripps, and it's just piss, whatever you do with it... :puke:

For more festive occasions I like to go for a nice cold Kilkenny, definitely my favorite so far, or some Desperado, which is beer mixed with tequila, Mexican I think. Dangerous that one, you get seriously f*cked up! o_O

I also enjoy the Belgian beer Maes, always drink that one when I'm at the Graspop festival. :headbang:

The Beer i like most is a Bockbier from Kronburger a local brew it got 7 % alcohol. We have a beer called Memminger which is named by my hometown but it sucks imo. My favourite pils is the tannenzäpfle. Augustiner rules too.

The most extreme beer i ever drank was the ECU 28. Its like drinking liquor and it got 11% alcohol!

So you guys are still stuck in this beer-discussion? Try some good red wine then. Or better yet - bow down and hail to the mighty Captain Morgan!

I'm at the Metalcamp festival right now, so I'm kicking back a few Slovenian beers. Mostly Zlatorog (gotta love that name :lol: ) and Pivo (which actually just is the word for beer, but obviously also is a brand).

Thanks for visiting Metal Camp, man! I hope you had a great time. The 'Pivo' beer is actually from the shop-chain 'Mercator', so it's actually 'Mercator pivo' or 'Mercator beer':) As for Zlatorog (lit. Goldhorn), it ain't bad, but I usually go for other slovenian beers myself.:) Anyway again, hope you had a great time at Metal Camp! Make sure you visit our beautiful Slovenia again in the future!:)

Here in Australia, my favourite beers are...

Coopers Pale Ale
coopers.jpg

James Boag Premium
james-boags-premium-lager.jpg

Cascade Blonde
Cascade_Blonde_Large.jpg

Mmmmm mmmmmm *drools*